Free website maker/creator?

Laubi02

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking to sell a biug laod of stuff and thought making a website would be the easiest thing. However, from all the ones Ive found including making one on moonfruit.com, you end up having to pay after a week or after the trial period.

Was wondering if theres a place where you can make one for free and stays free.

i remember years ago there were loads like angelfire and moonfruit

depends on what you want to do, there are CMS( Content management system) like Joomla for general website its free and easy to use or Wordpress for Blog,

depends on what you want to do, there are CMS( Content management system) like Joomla for general website its free and easy to use or Wordpress for Blog,

Are these websites or programs? Im looking at a website which can let me simply design them via options and templates. You lost me with CMS :laugh:

Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts on the mis-use of IT . I agree with everything you wrote.

:confused::confused::confused:

1 & 1 would be about your best bet tbh.. its free for first 6mnths anyways.. other than that your only other options are using serif free version but not sure if you can do ecommerce with the free one.. I know you can with the full via either paypal, mals cart or someone else...

joomla, wordpress or drupal are content management systems but you need a web host and server for these to install.. dont know of any free hosts for joomla or anyone else ...

joomla, wordpress or drupal are content management systems but you need a web host and server for these to install.. dont know of any free hosts for joomla or anyone else ...

nixiweb its free, and works with joomla

thanks guys, it doesnt have to look too professional. just had a look on agelfire, do people know if after creating a website, would be published for free for a while?

Pending on how big your loud of stuff is, Wix.com is free. (if you don't go for premium) Here you can make flash or HTML 5 sites with wysiwyg-generator, link with FB and stuff. You CAN setup a eshop as well, but then you have to pay for it.
I use Wix and it works just fine for me. (LastDance Studio Photographer) It's a premium site, but then it's ads free.

Try it, it's free :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom