1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Upgrade To Sky World

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by asimm, Jun 29, 2005.

1. asimm

asimm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Phoned Sky to take off Film Four (after the third free month where I took up the offer and have not watched one film). Sky told me no problem and that the Sky packages were to change on 1/9. I said fine (not sure why he was telling me). He then offered me my current package - Sky family plus Sports 1 and Movies 2 (£30) for the same price as I am paying now until 29/9. That's Sky World for £30 for three months to an existing customer. I hadn't threatened to cancel, had not said anything special, but they offered it anyway.
    I did get a guarntee that I could return to the package I am on after the period - I was a bit worried that they were trying to get me off the package.
    I would recommend giving this a go. This might now be standard practice to anyone calling to downgrade - even though I wasn't really, only asking for my free film four month to end, could be doing it to give people a taste of the full padckage before they change all their packages.