free spiderman 3 game

lol u can switch back after 28days the OP tells me

Not to bad I suppose then, if not you would probably be spending more than what the games worth on the bills anyway. Cheers for the info :smashin:

ive just done it takes 10 mins online and ill find a cheaper provider when the months up

whats the tariff your signing up to?
the online tariff would be a decent price for me.... but IT DOESNT STATE WHICH TARIFF YOUR SWITCHING TO... i would be careful!:confused:

Hmmm... I'm already with Npower... Wonder if I can call them up and 'persuade' them to give me a copy...

Well, its just the title to this thread could be more clear. Its a little bit misleading saying its free, when there is clearly a lot of hassle involved. Its a sweetener, an incentive to do something that may cost you more money in the long run. People should check on www.uswitch.com before doing this, they may regret going for this "free" offer. Yes you can cancel before 28 days, but I wonder if it really will be that simple.

Sorry to appear rude, its just the title leads you to believe this thread is about a free game, rather than switching energy suppliers.

Personally I would have named it "Free Spiderman 3 Game When You Switch Energy Supplier". Just my 2p.

Sounds a lot of grief to me...id rather just buy it if i wanted it.30 quid or so on import.
Chances are something will go t*ts up in the switch over,then you have a mess to clean up.
my 2 cents

Id also add that every other week on Watchdog you see stories about these suppliers doing anything to mess you about. Why would you trust them to send out a "free" game and then cancel your account within those 28 days, personally I think you're asking for trouble.

Id also add that every other week on Watchdog you see stories about these suppliers doing anything to mess you about. Why would you trust them to send out a "free" game and then cancel your account within those 28 days, personally I think you're asking for trouble.

I have to agree. It's not really worth all the hassle and possible consequences just to get a free game. Especially a game which may not be that good anyway.

i tried your link & it didnt work. i was really looking forward getting a new house:rotfl:

For that particular deal you have to agree to sign up and not cancel for 14 days, you can cancel if you send a letter to our head office, but not to our branch address on the 15th or the 16th day after you have signed up, but if you dont cancel by sending a letter to the correct address you have by default signed up for a 18 month contract.

Of course we may lose your letter, you never know where it might end up. ;)

:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom