• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

free sky sports or upgrade

T

Tribune

The offer is somewhat misleading. The ESCC page talks about 'all the SKY Sports Channels' but the terms & conditions mention only SKY Sports 1 & 2, not 3 or Extra. Unfortunately.

If anyone knows better, I'd be interested to hear!

nigelbb

Distinguished Member
Tribune said:
The offer is somewhat misleading. The ESCC page talks about 'all the SKY Sports Channels' but the terms & conditions mention only SKY Sports 1 & 2, not 3 or Extra. Unfortunately.

I think that the claim 'all the SKY Sports Channels' would be be clear enough in any court. At the very least the Advertising Standards Authority would give them a sharp rap over the knuckles.

nigelbb

Distinguished Member
Unfortunately the real weasel words in the T&Cs are ' excludes previous and existing Sky digital customers'. So the offer is basically worthless. What a con!

coopermanyorks

Standard Member
Tribune said:

Order Sky sports 1 & 2 and you will receive 3 and SSExtra as bonus channels :D

coopermanyorks

Standard Member
Any existing Sky customer can upgrade to a Sky+ box for FREE when they take a £10/month Multiroom subscription. Standard installation will also be free.

[Existing customers can get it but only by going multiroom :thumbsdow

Any existing Sky customer can upgrade to a Sky+ box for FREE when they take a £10/month Multiroom subscription. Standard installation will also be free.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom