1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Sky PPV and Resetting a Grundig Skybox

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by rubbie2004, May 30, 2005.

1. rubbie2004

rubbie2004

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease: I have recently been shown how to get free sky PPV using a phone line and battery however after about a month now i get this message up when trying to order box office programs "insufficient credit left on your viewing card". Does anyone have an answer? Ricky Hattons fighting saturday and I'd like to watch it!

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    There is a credit limit, you have reached it.

You can not get free PPV via the 9v trick, you are just fooling the box into thinking it can bill you later.
    If you want to continue using PPV then let the box contact SKY to clear your account or I suppose you could ring SKY directly and book the fight.

3. Nick_UK

Nick_UK
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +270
    Ha Ha Ha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

As soon as your card goes into a box connected to a phone line, you'll get billed for the lot ! Do you think Sky are stupid enough to allow a 3 year old scam to work ? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

P.S. Even if someone knows the answer to your question, forum rules don't allow discussion of it (along with how to bypass electric meters and copying DVD's).