Free Remote With Sky Q

Not seen this, just had a flick through Sky VIP but couldnt see it? Which remote is it?

It was on the VIP app. Cant get it through the box. When we ordered it said limited stock so didnt hold out much hope of getting one.

Its the newer voice remote for Sky Q boxes.

IMG20201105133942.jpg
IMG20201105133922.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a look here (Free sky Q voice remote) appears that it's not for everyone. I'm a platinum VIP and not got the offer. Rang Sky and they said it's expired.

Shame really as I need an additional remote :(

I am Platinum and got the free remote through VIP

Hoping it’s just a timing thing so they can manage demand

i’m diamond as well it said order confirmed but no email confirmation so will have to wait and see if It turns up
I've got a spare anyway to be fair so I'm not too fussed but might just keep an eye on the VIP offers in future

Confirmation just came through
got a couple of the the voice ones with a box swap couple of months ago engineer gave me a spare one this will complete the set for the last mini box

Thanks for the heads up. I went to my VIP Gold and redeemed.

I still prefer the touch remote so have two, one as a spare. Each of my mini's has a voice remote so this new one will be a spare for those.

@jonnyMercUK I have a none voice remote if you want it? The battery cover doesnt clip on anymore but it still works fine. Just pay postage.

I wanted to like the Touch Remote but I gave up on it. I have one in the drawer on its way to the bin. Together with multiple non voice remotes making their way out.

If the touch is working they go for good money on ebay.
Like over 40 quid? Unbelievable. I will get the missus to list it. Ta.

Like over 40 quid? Unbelievable. I will get the missus to list it. Ta.

Tell me about it. After my last one broke I bought a spare for around ÂŁ30 brand new as I knew these would be harder to get in the future.

I had a box replacement a couple of months ago. It came with a Touch and I told the engineer to sling it back in the van.

:eek: Well at least now you know :D

Bet the driver was rubbing his hands lol
He took a while to drive off. He was probably listing.

I still prefer the touch remote so have two, one as a spare. Each of my mini's has a voice remote so this new one will be a spare for those.

@jonnyMercUK I have a none voice remote if you want it? The battery cover doesnt clip on anymore but it still works fine. Just pay postage.

It's all good, but thank you anyway

I got a free remote via VIP a few months back, so maybe I can't have it again. It doesn't matter as with all my recent box swaps I have a few spares anyway :D

I got the weekly email telling me to go request the new remote in the MySky app but it was nowhere to be found.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom