For Sale FREE or to the tip....

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by angelboy, Aug 20, 2013.

1. angelboy

angelboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +147
    I have a few items that might be of interest otherwise I'll just have to tip them, which is a shame really.

Computer desk - beech effect - looks like there was another shelf on it at some point. Came out of one of the kids bedrooms.

A couple of forward facing childs cars seats. I think one is a Graco and I'm not sure on the other without checking. Both are tatty as they've been sat in the garage for a few years. Could do with the fabrics washing but all in all they work. We have six baby seats as we had two set up in each car but we don't need as many now so these are the worst of the bunch.

I have a 2ft stack of Period Living magazines, some dating back 10 years. You'd be wrong if you think that 'period designs' don't change. A 2000 year 'period kitchen' looks nothing like a 2013 'period kitchen'.

Anyway, I'll keep 'em up here for a few days then I guess the blokes down the tip get them.

It's a shame we throw away things that aren't at the end of their life.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

2. angelboy

angelboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +147
    Well looks like it's a run to the tip.....Shame

3. Ayub

Ayub

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +612
    Yahoo>groups>freegle>Redford

Please offer them there, you never know, you might make someone very happy and even an early Christmas present.

4. angelboy

angelboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +147
    I've done it already - no takers on the seats or the mags but some guy wanted the desk but never showed.

I used Freecycle 18+ months ago and anything I bidded for had either gone within minutes or it was proper rubbish when I collected it. On one occasion I picked something up then took it straight to the tip!!!

When I'd gifted anything before I'd get loads of message straight away but no-one seems bothered anymore.

Maybe times aren't as tough as the newspapers say they are!