FREE Oppo and Clones Jailbreak

@opponaut if you can dump the V60 that could be usefull , in V65 they implemented a protection that prevent from overwriting partitions from the OS in block device mode, could be nice to see what they changed exactly and eventually add it back.
Still not a game changer :)
Which partions would you be interested in? I do not want to share my key partitions, I am sure Oppo are among the players used as private source for certain decryption tools and I would not like to see the keys of my Oppo revoked.

It worked, the backup of my Oppo on 60 (got a working download link from web.archive.org) is 23 files, 515.112.960 Bytes = 491 MB according to Windows on the first attempt. Seems about right, I am relieved that I know how to properly handle file systems. 7-Zip compressed on the default settings resulted in 131 MB.

If anyone knows why Oppo appearently introduced AutoScript with 56, I am curious.

Opponaut, Im open to theories...? How the Russian JB was done? Because the found AutoScript and Teleneted in and or they just unpacked the firmware bin file? Did Oppo Digital engineers leave stuff behind because they knew they were leaving the market? Hmmmm🤔

Opponaut, Im open to theories...? How the Russian JB was done? Because the found AutoScript and Teleneted in and or they just unpacked the firmware bin file? Did Oppo Digital engineers leave stuff behind because they knew they were leaving the market? Hmmmm🤔
AutoScript is a MediaTek thing, some other devices execute it, too. That mostly found use for personal backup copies of SACD.

Some other MediaTek hardware also has or had hidden features i.e. certain disc drives.

Which partions would you be interested in? I do not want to share my key partitions, I am sure Oppo are among the players used as private source for certain decryption tools and I would not like to see the keys of my Oppo revoked.
do no share those that starts with KEY_ and MAC_ , the UBI_BOOT one is not needed either others are same from one player to the other and you can share it freely, in any case if it sent in pm to @theaxledentaldj or me, it will never be shared without your permission

Hi just like to thank moremodey1 for this jailbreak and massive thanks to theaxledentaldj who pretty much guided me through the (simple) process

You very welcome snewton!🤗👍👏

Id say the same to moremodey01, many many times. Especially for saving me frustration when I soft-bricked mine. 😁

Hi just like to thank moremodey1 for this jailbreak and massive thanks to theaxledentaldj who pretty much guided me through the (simple) process

Nice job but .. 👍

Simple process !?

I'd love to do mine but it does not sound so simple at all - maybe it's me who's simple ! 😁

Nice job but .. 👍

Simple process !?

I'd love to do mine but it does not sound so simple at all - maybe it's me who's simple

Nice job but .. 👍

Simple process !?

I'd love to do mine but it does not sound so simple at all - maybe it's me who's simple ! 😁
I did contact moremodey01 and theaxledentaldj privately as you tend to get everyone putting in their opinion and it gets even more confusing
But it really is a simple process that takes a couple of minutes

DJBlade,
Although it may look a little daunting, especially if you have not done this sort of thing before, it is an easy process

the instructions are precise in what you need to do and I found them easy to follow

Could I ask if there is anything available for BDP-95 owners to downgrade the firmware to regain iso playback via USB.

Nice job but .. 👍

Simple process !?

I was hesitant and unsure in the beginning. I waited several weeks before I decided to install the jailbreak. I just read and re-read the instructions over and over again. It really is simple once you figure out what you want installed.

My path was backup NAND. Install RU jailbreak via USB on my US Oppo 203. Easy.

Following this thread with interest. The main concern I have with the process is backup NAND. How is this done as it is not something I have any experience with?

Thanks.

Following this thread with interest. The main concern I have with the process is backup NAND. How is this done as it is not something I have any experience with?

Thanks.

The NAND back up is the easiest part of the process

Basically, ensure you are on the latest official firmare
You find an old crappy USB stick (I think you stay clear of a USB 3 stick?) and make sure it is Basic, MBR, FAT32 formated.

You downloa the very small sized file from the first page of this thread and extract it to that usb stick

You put the stick into the front USB slot and your player should report that it has seeen the usb stick

You don't have to do anything more except leave it plugged in that front port for a while (I left it in about 5 mins) and then remove it and check on your PC that there are 23 files written on the stick

If there are, then that is the NAND backed up

I made a couple of copies of the files and stored them safe and that is how simple that part is

Once I had installed the jailbreak firmware, I did another NAND back up

So I have two seperate NAND backups, 1 before the jailbrake and 1 after the jailbrake
I am hoping that I never need them at all in future

Last edited:
The NAND back up is the easiest part of the process

Basically, ensure you are on the latest official firmare
You find an old crappy USB stick (I think you stay clear of a USB 3 stick?) and make sure it is Basic, MBR, FAT32 formated.

You downloa the very small sized file from the first page of this thread and extract it to that usb stick

You put the stick into the front USB slot and your player should report that it has seeen the usb stick

You don't have to do anything more except leave it plugged in that front port for a while (I left it in about 5 mins) and then remove it and check on your PC that there are 23 files written on the stick

If there are, then that is the NAND backed up

I made a couple of copies of the files and stored them safe and that is how simple that part is

Once I had installed the jailbreak firmware, I did another NAND back up

So I have two seperate NAND backups, 1 before the jailbrake and 1 after the jailbrake
I am hoping that I never need them at all in future
Thanks for your reply.

I will give that a go. Thanks again.

Can anyone tell me if this firmware can resume with ISO files i.e if I stop an ISO part way through watching can I then resume it later? Thanks

So if you used CloneBD and just created the main movie to ISO would resume work?

Max Doener, your prolly right. It depends on the authored movie disc title if they will let you resume or not. I've noticed some older Blu-ray titles don't let you go back to the menu so easily as some of the newer released Blu-ray titles let you go back to the main menu several ways.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom