FREE Oppo and Clones Jailbreak

I have a 12TB disc with nearly every 3B BluRay Iso on it. All play fine on the oppo. I have been and always shall be an ISO guy even though it takes up a bit more space..

One issue with 3D titles (iso I try) with this player is related to foreign movies with subtitles. I see the subtitles are not displayed with the 3D depth which can be annoying. I also have an older Dune HD Solo 4K media player playing 3D isos and that player addresses this issue and displays 3D subtitles at proper depth. If anyone has a solution for this for M9702 please share ..

1, i have the right ip on my oppo
2 . when you said bypass router you mean restart the the router?
3. in putty i enter the ip of the oppo and port 23 - and i get littel black screen ( from cmd ) with no option to writh somthing ? is ther somthing i need alse to set on the putty ?
@boy27
According my experiences: if you want to connect your oppo (clone) box via telnet, you have to disable "IP control" on your box.

Remark: If your oppo box and your PC/laptop are on the same network (or subnetwork), e.g. both have IP addresses like 192.168.1.XX , i.e the first 3 parts of their IP addresses are the same (in this example both have 192.168.1) and only XXs are different (presupposed netmask 255.255.255.0), your router is bypassed anyway, so you do not have to open any ports on your router, if you want to connect your PC/laptop/NAS to your box via telnet, cifs, nfs, etc.

One issue with 3D titles (iso I try) with this player is related to foreign movies with subtitles. I see the subtitles are not displayed with the 3D depth which can be annoying. I also have an older Dune HD Solo 4K media player playing 3D isos and that player addresses this issue and displays 3D subtitles at proper depth. If anyone has a solution for this for M9702 please share ..
Are you sure? I could have sworn that depth of subtitles works properly at least in 3D ISO files. In some cases original Blu-ray is already flawed in a sense that author/publisher did not properly handle the depth of subtitles and used constant depth for full feature.

Hi, built a new theme (wallpapers and icons and bubble).
20210201_180743[1].jpg

If you likeit, here it is:

Attachments

• 20210201_180719[1].jpg
    20210201_180719[1].jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 114
What does the file tree background look like?
My changes are based on the black cambridge theme as it is provided by moremodey01 ;)

Attachments

• scr_3.png
    scr_3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 102
Baboba;
Cool! Did you fix the old blue Settings, and Favorites options that pop up as the original blue background? Like, goto settings, check network connection and it comes up as the old blue background.

Did you fix the old blue Settings
No, didn't find the right png-files. There are hundreds in mediacenter.bin. If you know the correct file name e.g. "image_mediacenter_265.png" - I will try :) .
Wasn't satisfied with my changes: icons were not really nice and some of them were frayed. Wallpapers were a little restless, so I made several changes again: Blue transparent bubble, icons all with blue and nicer, I hope. Wallpapers more calm. Have a look:

Here you can download, if you like it.

Attachments

• 20210202_185648.jpg
    20210202_185648.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 20210202_185728.jpg
    20210202_185728.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 68
  • 20210202_185754.jpg
    20210202_185754.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 74
Baboba, Im on MacOS, Im unable to unpak the image bin files and re-pakwm safely to test. I would try to find them. I do have the Cambridge Audio image bin files. Its not a big deal for me.

Hi, got help from moremodey01 :) to identify the blue png-files. Unpacked, then marked, repacked and tested: mediacenter.bin, kb.bin, setup.bin and bdp83.bin - with only little success. Could identify only two files and coloured them from blue to dark grey. The keyboard is still blue and "remove favorites", too. Keyboard is too complex, favorites couldnt find the png-files...

Attachments

• oppo_1.jpg
    oppo_1.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 70
  • oppo_2.jpg
    oppo_2.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 63
  • oppo_3.jpg
    oppo_3.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 72
Im curious how hard it is to invert png color files
Its not hard to invert color - its hard to identify the right png-file! Even with the really helpful script to mark the files on OSD with a red number had some png-files NO red number to identify - f. e. the blue background in "add to favorites" or in Favorites the blue "remove from favorites".

Here you can have a look on ALL png-files (unmarked). I marked them all in red yesterday and couldn't find the right ones....

Last edited:
For better understanding here some photos with the marked pngs:
I could identify and change colour for 457and 497 from blue to grey, but the blue background I couldn't identify.

Attachments

• oppo_2.jpg
    oppo_2.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 64
  • oppo_red_2.jpg
    oppo_red_2.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 58
  • oppo_red_3.jpg
    oppo_red_3.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 52
  • oppo_red_4.jpg
    oppo_red_4.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 67
Thanks. I'l look at the png files tonight. Makes me wonder, how does the firmware figure out their placement in the GUI? Might be a good idea to code something to be like a GUI editor for the Oppo-203/205. Like a Skin editor. Hmm...

Just by looking at each one:

image_bdp83, all are blue:

image_kb, every other one is blue.

image_mediacenter: 22,26,27,159,160, 333(333 could be the main file tree background), 341, 350,351, 405, 408, 421, 429,430, 431,432, 434, 435, 436, 437, 443, 446,452,453, 454, 455, 497, 749

image_setup: 104, 166,167

My guess its using a overlay png over another png to have a function button like "Add to Favorites", with the blue background because the network test icon is like all grey/black. Like it does with the fonts. It writes the text with the right language/region font on top of a blue background icon/png that's mapped to it for the GUI.

Last edited:
Hey, got it: Favorites I could identify and change the colour to dark grey.
The keyboard I won't touch - too much work :) Any wishes else??:rotfl:
mediacenter.bin here

Attachments

• oppo_grey_1.jpg
    oppo_grey_1.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 57
  • oppo_grey_2.jpg
    oppo_grey_2.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 55
  • oppo_grey_3.jpg
    oppo_grey_3.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 53
  • oppo_grey_4.jpg
    oppo_grey_4.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 56
Baboba, sweet. Let moremodey01 know.

Now before I even think about using your grey mefiacenter.bin file... is this based off the all black cambridge theme/Dark Theme? Maybe I should let moremodey01 test it because I removed my
Windows 10 Bootcamp partition.

Last edited:
Hello !
I havé just received my Cineultra v204 and i want to know 2 things :
  • How can we add something (a film or à directory) to thé favorites ?
  • Is it possible to use filezilla for changing thé wallpapers ?

thanks a lot !!

Hello !
I havé just received my Cineultra v204 and i want to know 2 things :

thanks a lot !!
What firmware version is on? If it has the Oppo 20XXX-65-0131 and accepts firmware updates, why not try putting on the Russian JB firmware?

Remember, see first if it has AutoScript Enabled and backup its NAND first!

I already havé thé last Russian firmware on my cineUltra v204 ! So i ask again :

I already havé thé last Russian firmware on my cineUltra v204 ! So i ask again :
I suggest you read page 1 first post.

In order to "Add to Favorites", Local movies must be in a container like ISO or mkv. Check the manual on how to "Add to Favorites". Using the AutoScript to mount non-local shares to trick them into Local Shares allows "Add to Favorites" as well.

Hey all
Thanks to all for the hard work
I am going to attempt to do the USB RU Jailbrake, it seems pretty easy to follow
Just want to know, do I still have to use another USB stick and do the nand back up before I attempt the USB upgrade method?

How can we add something (a film or à directory) to thé favorites ?
Connect an USB disk to the player, select a movie and then press the "Option" button on the remote. Then you will be asked to create a favorite. To unselect or delete all favorites go to the "Favorites" menu, select a movie, press "Option" button again.

Is it possible to use filezilla for changing thé wallpapers ?
This is more sophisticated stuff. You should know what you are doing to avoid a bricked device.
As @theaxledentaldj suggests you should carefully read post no. 1
To answer your question: Yes, this is possible. I recommed to install the JB_overlay, because then you have SSH access to player and can easily copy files to the player`s flash memory with filezilla, WinSCP..... With Telnet access personally I wouldn´t do this.
Don´t forget to "sync" two times by command line interface after the copy process.

Before anything make a nand backup with Autoscript , before and after jailbeak and keep those backups in a safe place.

If you have a nand backup nothing bad can really happen and you will alwayus get the help to restore th eunit if you screw something.

Yes, make a backup just to be sure and keep it safe. A 1Gb stick is sufficient.

Thanks Thomas, found that quote from moremodey01 too

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom