FREE Oppo and Clones Jailbreak

liwil

Use script to create various types of files, 100 of each type, can also be increased to 1000 of each type, but it will take a long time to enter, you can put 0test.rar.zip in the NFS/SMB directory, and you can test the mapping of NFS/SMB in sda1 missing file

Improve NFS/SMB missing file problem
  1. Use USB sda1 with faster reading and writing speed
  2. It is best to plug in sda1 after fully turning on
  3. If there is still a problem, enter the music/picture option preview first and then enter the video

music_1800 (MQA for oppo 205)
1800 sometimes only displays 1673 files
Missing files may be different each time
aif =001~013 (014~100 missing )
ape=041~100 ( 001~040 missing )
music_1800.jpg

Attachments

• 0test.rar.zip
    331.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

potatowes

Novice Member
Couple of questions, I read through this thread and don't think I missed them-

1. Is this firmware any different than what's being sold on a certain jailbreaking site?
2. Possible to restore factory firmware? I did read about that in this thread but still not clear to me. I have a US model oppo 203 if that matters

whirlpool

Couple of questions, I read through this thread and don't think I missed them-

1. Is this firmware any different than what's being sold on a certain jailbreaking site?
2. Possible to restore factory firmware? I did read about that in this thread but still not clear to me. I have a US model oppo 203 if that matters
1. The jailbreaking site’s firmware don’t enable Autoscript.
2. Flashing back to factory firmware is risky and not possible via the USB method (it requires using the TTL-USB Uart device with the MTKtool) The advice is to take a NAND backup as a precaution. Only flash the jailbroken firmware if you are sure you don’t intend to restore the factory firmware.

Last edited:

boy27

hi guys , i try all the ways with the autoscript function with no luck at all
has anyone can guide me or just write the full instruction?
the movies is on the qnap nas
tanks

Oxygen

Standard Member
Hi everyone, i just wanted to post my result using:
USB Method only via firmware update within GUI of Oppo 203/205 units
I have the EU model (Sweden) Oppo UDP203 with regionfree "chip" for bluray and had the original
firmware version 20XE-65-0131 before JB update. I updated just as instructed in the post and it worked flawlessly, no problems so far. Been using my Oppo on my network for aprox 3 weeks and I have tested Cinavia bluray backup, ISO files etc.. and they work as intended.
Did the NAND backup first then updated the firmware. Hope this is useful feedback.

Regards

leev

Standard Member
Hi everyone, i just wanted to post my result using:
USB Method only via firmware update within GUI of Oppo 203/205 units
I have the EU model (Sweden) Oppo UDP203 with regionfree "chip" for bluray and had the original
firmware version 20XE-65-0131 before JB update. I updated just as instructed in the post and it worked flawlessly, no problems so far. Been using my Oppo on my network for aprox 3 weeks and I have tested Cinavia bluray backup, ISO files etc.. and they work as intended.
Did the NAND backup first then updated the firmware. Hope this is useful feedback.

Regards
Did you leave the chip installed? Thanks.

theaxledentaldj

Oxygen, and your region mod chip is which type? Where is it installed?

Does the region modchip still function via switching regions with remote control?

Have you tried the Russian JB Region Switching method yet? Does that way still work?

Oxygen

Standard Member
Oxygen, and your region mod chip is which type? Where is it installed?

Does the region modchip still function via switching regions with remote control?

Have you tried the Russian JB Region Switching method yet? Does that way still work?
I don't know what region chip it is, when I ordered my Oppo I just checked to include it before delivery from retailer.
Haven't tried to change region with remote (after JB) but i tried 3 discs with US region and they
play without changing anything, probably because my Oppo is changed to english (GUI).
Yes I used the russian JB-firmware, did a full reset and changed the GUI to english.

Hope it answers your questions.

theaxledentaldj

Oxygen, if you can test it further with known Region B or C discs or BD ISOs, see if you can still use the region chip to switch regions and also try it within the GUI Language settings Region Switch JB Method.

There are some users on here who are hesitant on Installing the RU JB with thier
hardware modded region switch Oppo-203/205 units.

Thanks

Oxygen

Standard Member
Oxygen, if you can test it further with known Region B or C discs or BD ISOs, see if you can still use the region chip to switch regions and also try it within the GUI Language settings Region Switch JB Method.

There are some users on here who are hesitant on Installing the RU JB with thier
hardware modded region switch Oppo-203/205 units.

Thanks
Ok, I just tried The Broken (nordic bluray, Region B), Talladega Nights Unrated (US bluray Region A) and i did not need to change anything. It just played right away. I have tested ISOs titles from Italy and 2 from russia and even then i did not need to change anything. Now I'm not sure if the ISOs are region free, but i would think the region may have been removed for backup.
All i can say this far is that with Talladega Nights i had to choose region before JB using the remote.
But then again i don't own to many FHD blurays, mostly UHD blurays.

If you have some ISOs you want me to test just let me know.

theaxledentaldj

Oxygen,
if you have a known Region B encode movie that prior to the RU JB, required a region switch, Id use that for testing. You might have to first change the Oppo-203 to another region to test things. Maybe Taleda Nights Region A movie could be a good test. If you want to further test, Ill PM you more info.

Oxygen

Standard Member
Oxygen,
if you have a known Region B encode movie that prior to the RU JB, required a region switch, Id use that for testing. You might have to first change the Oppo-203 to another region to test things. Maybe Taleda Nights Region A movie could be a good test. If you want to further test, Ill PM you more info.
I tried Talladega Nights UNRATED, region A bluray

DSC_1121.JPG

Changed Disc Menu Language to English, Region A: disc plays without issues
Changed Disc Menu Language to French, Region B: disc plays without issues
Changed Disc Menu Language to Other (code 8285: Russian), Region C: disc plays without issues

It seems to me that whatever language i have on Disc Menu i can play this bluray without issues.

Before JB i had to use the remote to change region on this disc...

PAMUJU

Standard Member
Oppo could offer us a firmware, releasing everything as a request for forgiveness for having abandoned us and ending our suffering... :D

sakgoz79

Hi, I've Oppo 203 and my firmware is 65-0131 so I read first page to jailbreak procedure but I've a couple questions, there is a download link first page and several firmware so Which of these software should Oppo USA owners install? There are two software related to Oppo usa on the download link, I marked them with a red arrow, which of them is the software I need to install for jailbreak ? Another question is about switch out the MAIN20X.bin file in first page @theaxledentaldj said " you can switch out the MAIN20X.bin and use moremodey1 MAIN20X_RU.bin to do one simple firmware update process. " so where is the moremodey1 MAIN20X_RU.bin file? Do we just change the name or do we change the file completely? There are two software related to the Oppo 203 usa, one of them Usa with Russian JB and in this firmware file has a 4 file inside like attached photo so another firmware is Original russian to original usa firmware file has a 4 file again but different file name as attached photo. Frankly, I'm confused about the procedure, I do not want to do anything wrong because as you know it is a very important operation, I would be glad if you could help with this.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

theaxledentaldj

sakgoz79, Ohh my.. slow down. Please re-read the page 1 post 1 information and instructions.

First, you should backup the NAND to a USB Flash Drive.

All the work has been done already. If you own a Oppo-203 (USA) unit, then you only need to un-zip the USA_with_Russian_JB package, and place its contents into the root of a USB 3.0 or 2.0 Fat32 Flash Drive.

sakgoz79

Hi @theaxledentaldj what you mean "First, you should backup the NAND to a USB Flash Drive." plug usb flash disk to oppo player and back up settings as I attached or something else process ? Actually I do not know "NAND" mean:)

Attachments

• IMG_9414.jpg
    IMG_9414.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 12

sakgoz79

sakgoz79, Ohh my.. slow down. Please re-read the page 1 post 1 information and instructions.

First, you should backup the NAND to a USB Flash Drive.

All the work has been done already. If you own a Oppo-203 (USA) unit, then you only need to un-zip the USA_with_Russian_JB package, and place its contents into the root of a USB 3.0 or 2.0 Fat32 Flash Drive.
Ok I took a NAND back up and I download to USA_with_Russian_JB package but in USA_with_Russian_JB package there is no file such as "MAIN20X_RU.bin" file just it has MAIN20X.bin file so Do I need to change the file name manually?

4.jpg

theaxledentaldj

sakgoz79,

You seem to have an Oppo-203 USA UHD BD Player.

That backup of the NAND should be on a seperate location to store in a safe place.
Make sure you have all the files. My page 1 post 1 shows all the files you get with a NAND Dump.

You probably dont know how many revisions that post went through and the help from other owners of an Oppo-203/205 who sucsessfully installed the RU JB firmware via the USB Method.

It seems your following my instructions on page 1 post 1 pretty good. But, your missing somethings.

You are to use the USB method for Oppo-203/205 owners only.

You are NOT to change the pre-packaged zip folder files at all. I have already prepared them in compressed ZIP packs for you.

You certainly can easily build the firmware files yourself. The explanation of what the AutoScript actually does with the Jailbreak during the USB update method that Thomas S discovered is documented.

It just seems your over complicating somethings.

liwil

Does anyone use windows10's telnet account to automatically login?
telnet [-a][-e escape char][-f log file][-l user][-t term][host [port]]

Use telnet -l root 192.168.1.180 but will not login as root

sakgoz79

sakgoz79,

You seem to have an Oppo-203 USA UHD BD Player.

That backup of the NAND should be on a seperate location to store in a safe place.
Make sure you have all the files. My page 1 post 1 shows all the files you get with a NAND Dump.

You probably dont know how many revisions that post went through and the help from other owners of an Oppo-203/205 who sucsessfully installed the RU JB firmware via the USB Method.

It seems your following my instructions on page 1 post 1 pretty good. But, your missing somethings.

You are to use the USB method for Oppo-203/205 owners only.

You are NOT to change the pre-packaged zip folder files at all. I have already prepared them in compressed ZIP packs for you.

You certainly can easily build the firmware files yourself. The explanation of what the AutoScript actually does with the Jailbreak during the USB update method that Thomas S discovered is documented.

It just seems your over complicating somethings.
Thanks for quick replay, Thomas S is moremodey1 ?Are these the same people:) ? As you said I'm ready to firmware but you said "The explanation of what the AutoScript actually does with the Jailbreak during the USB update method that Thomas S discovered is documented." Where exactly is this document? I guess this document is last step of me before jailbreak firmware am I right ?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Cleer Audio speaker + HiFi Rose Streamer Reviews & Movie/TV Show talk
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

iFi Audio launches the Zen Stream Wi-Fi audio transport
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Ruark R1 Mk4 radio gets summer makeover
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 23rd June 2021
  • By Phil Hinton