FREE Oppo and Clones Jailbreak

Another problem with the Russian Jailbreak Firmware:

In 1080p resolution when using the HDMI IN (i.e. watching from an Apple TV or Nvidia Shield or the likes), there is a green line (about one pixel in width) to the right in the picture. If you use the zoom button in a widescreen film with black borders in the upper and lower part of the picture it is super obvious. This isn't present on the official firmware. Please note that the problem isn't there in 4K - the resolution needs to be set to 1080p.

I get that 1 pixel wide green line on the right hand edge of the picture with the stock Oppo 203 firmware when watching Apple TV 4K on HDMI in with resolution set to 1080p. So I don't think that's anything to do with the jail break firmware.

I get that 1 pixel wide green line on the right hand edge of the picture with the stock Oppo 203 firmware when watching Apple TV 4K on HDMI in with resolution set to 1080p. So I don't think that's anything to do with the jail break firmware.
Have you reverted from the jailbreak firmware or have you always been on official firmware? I don’t seem to have this problem on my other Oppo 203 which has always had official firmware.

Have you reverted from the jailbreak firmware or have you always been on official firmware? I don’t seem to have this problem on my other Oppo 203 which has always had official firmware.
I've never had anything other than the official firmware on my Oppo 203. I play 4K SDR 4:4:4 on my Apple TV 4K 2022 and have my Oppo 203 downscale it to 1080p 4:4:4 12 bit to display on my 1080p TV and feed to my 5.0 sound system. This looks and sounds better than the 1080p streams on Apple TV because the bit rate of the 1080p streams is far too low. And I get the single pixel green line on the right hand edge on some content, but not all.

For Oppo 203/205 - Safe and fully tested on Oppo 203 EU with and without Overlay

Step by step Switch to stock FW with 100% Autoscript

Prerequisites :

• you already jailbroke your Oppo with 65-0131 RU Jailbreak
  • you own the official bdpprog 65-0131 specific to your region
  • download "Switch JB RU bdpprog to Stock.zip"

Step 1 : installation of the official bdpprog (EU by default)
  • Case 1 : you didn't installed the JB_Overlay => use "Switch_Stock_bdpprog (NO Overlay)"
  • Case 2 : you already installed the JB_Overlay => use "Switch_Stock_bdpprog (Overlay ONLY)"
If your region is different than EU then replace "bdpprog_stk" by the official bdpprog to be used for your region with the same name (bdpprog_stk).
Copy AutoScript directory into a USB stick.
Plug in your USB stick, wait for 10s after the Disk tray opening and then power off your Oppo.
Plug out the USB stick and Power on : verify in Oppo menu that the version of the firmware used is the stock one.

Step 2 (Optional) : Complete revert to stock firmware (tested only on Oppo 203 EU)
Prepare a USB stick containing the last stock firmware (65-0131) of your region (for EU : UDP20XEU.bin) and plug in it to your oppo.
Upgrade your firmware in Oppo menu (choose yes when asking to replace firmware with the same version).
Do a factory reset in Oppo menu.

Step 3 : revert to JB RU firmware
  • Case 1 : you didn't installed the JB_Overlay => use "Remove_Stock_bdpprog (NO Overlay)"
  • Case 2 : you already installed the JB_Overlay => use "Remove_Stock_bdpprog (Overlay ONLY)"
Copy AutoScript directory into a USB stick.
Plug in your USB stick, wait a few seconds after the Disk tray opening and then power off your Oppo.
Plug out the USB stick.
If you made the optional step 2, you will have to do again the entire RU Jailbreak USB procedure but you won't have to reinstall the overlay if you installed it before.
Otherwise, power on : verify in Oppo menu that the version of the firmware used is the JB RU one.

I made a version 1.2 of automatical JB and UJB stk bdpprog Autoscripts (based on LIWIL work), especially to avoid problems faced by @Reynaldo (not enough time for Oppo to decrypt Original FW before copying MAIN20XCN_RU.bin) and @fatjulio ( JB redone with existing stock bdpprog wrongly present because of UJB AutoScript previously ran BUT not fully completed).

I completly tested theses 2 AutoScripts but It would be nice if someone could test them before posting this new release page 1.
AutoScripts Zip file and more information available here :
FREE Oppo and Clones Jailbreak

Required prerequisites files at the root of your USB drive :

* For JB stk bdpprog :

• MAIN20XCN_RU.bin => Jailbreak renamed as is
  • UDP20X.bin or UDP20XRU.bin or UDP20XEU.bin or UDP20XAU.bin or UDP20XCN.bin or UDP20XJP.bin or UDP20XTW.bin => official stock 65-0131 FW of your region.

* For UJB stk bdpprog :
  • UDP20X.bin or UDP20XRU.bin or UDP20XEU.bin or UDP20XAU.bin or UDP20XCN.bin or UDP20XJP.bin or UDP20XTW.bin => official stock 65-0131 FW of your region.
  • bdpprog_us or bdpprog_ru or bdpprog_eu or bdpprog_au or bdpprog_cn or bdpprog_jp or bdpprog_tw => official stock 65-0131 "bdpprog" of your region renamed with the appropriate suffix

Reminder : these prerequisite files are available page 1 for US and EU regions.
Are these still considered valid ways to revert to the original fimrware? In that case, why aren't these instructions found in the first post of the thread?

The only thing that can be found there is the very misleading quote "He wanted to revert back from the Original EU firmware from his RU Jailbreak firmware..."

I assume it is supposed to say "back TO the Original EU firmware from his RU Jailbreak firmware".

Also, the headline is very misleading when it states "How to backup the Original Firmware bdpprog file via AutoScript" .

Of course it should state somthing like "How to revert to the Original Firmware via AutoScript".

I had to read through the entire thread to find the above quoted messages. Before I found them, the first post of the thread gave me - as a novice - the impression that you still had to use MTKool to revert to the original firmware. I think that unnecessarily scares away alot of people from trying the jailbrealk firmware. I suggest modifying the first post of the thread by inserting the above quotes (or better still an updated summary) under the headline "How to go back to the Original Stock Firmware" and not until AFTER a description of the Autoscript method adding "The original MTKool method" or something similar. That would also be consistent with the order of describing how to install the jailbreak firmware (starting with the Autoscript method and after that decribing the original manual method).

Or have I misunderstood everyhing and described the above inaccurately?

Last edited:
I take all critism and feedback into consideration on my page 1 post 1. Thanks.
Its a lot of info in that post and I really cant add much more. Otherwise Id have pictures and a video. Maybe a FAQ too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom