FREE Oppo and Clones Jailbreak

Can you choose "Region A" with your remote control and then plug the USB stick including Auto JB AutoScript ?

When you shared me your "bdpprog" what region was selected ?

It would be helpful to have "bdpprog" after having chosen "A", then "bdpprog" after having chosen "B", and the same for "C".
you can compare yourself the 3 "bdpprog" (rename them with each region number) with cmd.exe on Windows :
fc /b bdpprog_A bdpprog_B
fc /b bdpprog_B bdpprog_C
fc /b bdpprog_A bdpprog_C

I just want to know if bdpprog is changed or not after having changed region on your "region free oppo".
If they are different, please share me the 3 ones.

Last edited:
Your issues seems to be the same as mentioned here......
There must be an 'alternative' US firmware for not real US players.....
the reply.
It is understood.
It's weird, in 2019 my oppo 203 was updated by network, I don't understand why I have an alternative firmware.

the reply.
It is understood.
It's weird, in 2019 my oppo 203 was updated by network, I don't understand why I have an alternative firmware.
Thomas is completelty right :
URL to upgrade by network was updated
"http://www.oppodigital.com/Download/UDP20x/UPG/UDP203_v2.sig ...."
to :
"http://www.bombaydawgz.in/download/20X/UDP203_v2.sig ...."

That's the unique difference.
1652102273754.png

Can you just check if the upgrade FW by network is still available on your oppo ?

Last edited:
to :

View attachment 1694322

Can you just check if the upgrade FW by network is still available on your oppo ?
When I try to update via network, nothing is found (wifi and cable)

What kind of multi-region mod did you add on your oppo 203 ?
I don't know, I bought the player used at the end of 2018.

to :

View attachment 1694322

Tried to see if any files were to be found at that URL but without any luck. Think TTL method is the way to go.....
And then there is no way back to 'original Argentinian' firmware - only a proper US firmware.

Maybe contact Oppo and ask for an original Argentinian firmware :)

I agree with Thomas.

Refer to my previous post below to use TTL method, the guide and JB file (MAIN20XCN_RU.bin) are included in the shared link.

Please read post 1 regarding overlay and decide if you really need it. Have you left the password and user empty see if it connects that way and no to android apps. You should now have iso playback from shared folders over network and be mul

Please read post 1 regarding overlay and decide if you really need it. Have you left the password and user empty see if it connects that way and no to android apps. You should now have iso playback from shared folders over network and be multiregion.
I have tried to clear xxxxx and leave it empty. Is that what you mean? So, I just replaced my PC's IP everywhere instead of the XXXXX and Names of the folders that I share right? Is that it, or should I put something else? Do I need to put hard drives too or no? Because each folder is on the separate hard drive.

I have tried to clear xxxxx and leave it empty. Is that what you mean? So, I just replaced my PC's IP everywhere instead of the XXXXX and Names of the folders that I share right? Is that it, or should I put something else? Do I need to put hard drives too or no? Because each folder is on the separate hard drive.
Where it asks for user and password on the network screen on the oppo leave that blank if you have removed credentials. Are you using smb to share and do you have access to your shares normally.

I'm using NFS. I run hanewin on my windows 10
For the Oppo to see your windows 10 NFS shares, shared via Hanewin, ensure that the share permissions give everyone read access. Also, Windows 10 firewall may be preventing visibility of the shares.

The Oppo will see the NFS shares without requiring password access.

For the Oppo to see your windows 10 NFS shares, shared via Hanewin, ensure that the share permissions give everyone read access. Also, Windows 10 firewall may be preventing visibility of the shares.

The Oppo will see the NFS shares without requiring password access.
I have three other network players that see my folders without a problem. On Oppo I see the folders, but it's empty. I'll try to look into firewall. Thank you

I have three other network players that see my folders without a problem. On Oppo I see the folders, but it's empty. I'll try to look into firewall. Thank you
Also, check the following, apologies if you have already done this.

Try turning on network discovery and file and printer sharing (do it again if it’s already enabled):

1. Press the Windows + R keys, type Control Panel and click OK;

2. Click Network and Internet> Network and Sharing Center> Change advanced sharing settings;

3. Activate the options:

Enable network discovery> Enable automatic configuration of devices connected to the network.

Enable file and printer sharing.

4. Click Save Changes.

And disable password-protected sharing:

1. Press the Windows + R keys, type Control Panel and click OK;

2. Click Network and Internet> Network and Sharing Center> Change advanced sharing settings;

4. Click All Networks and disable password protected sharing;

5. Click Save Changes.

I'm using NFS. I run hanewin on my windows 10
Can you also check the hanewin settings to see if it's allowing the oppo to see the subfolders it may be restricting the ip of the oppo for some reason. And have you tried a reboot on the server?

I agree with Thomas.

Refer to my previous post below to use TTL method, the guide and JB file (MAIN20XCN_RU.bin) are included in the shared link.
Thank you.
I will order the device on aliexpress and then follow the steps.

When I have the device I will comment.

Yesterday I manged to install the JB to my EU version Oppo 203, thanks to all who contributed.
After installation and settings reset I tried to setup the device & used code 0770 for checking the status and region codes. Then I confirmed the "OK" button on the screen and my setting were reset again & BR region was changed to "C". I want to change the BR region back to "B".
Could anyone advice to me how to do that?
Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Yesterday I manged to install the JB to my EU version Oppo 203, thanks to all who contributed.
After installation and settings reset I tried to setup the device & used code 0770 for checking the status and region codes. Then I confirmed the "OK" button on the screen and my setting were reset again & BR region was changed to "C". I want to change the BR region back to "B".
Could anyone advice to me how to do that?
Thank you in advance
How to change region is mentioned in the very first post of this thread.

How to change region is mentioned in the very first post of this thread.
Thank you. Somehow missed the information there.
There is one more issue I'd like to resolve.
SACD .iso files on my Synology NAS are not available when browsing the shared folders via NFS. OPPO can only see empty folder named @eaDir instead.
Is there something I can do to convince OPPO to see & play those SACD images from NAS ?

Thank you. Somehow missed the information there.
There is one more issue I'd like to resolve.
SACD .iso files on my Synology NAS are not available when browsing the shared folders via NFS. OPPO can only see empty folder named @eaDir instead.
Is there something I can do to convince OPPO to see & play those SACD images from NAS ?
Hi, are you looking for the .iso as an audio file? If I remember correctly if you look for it as a video file the iso will show up.

Hi, do someone still have a working link to the UnBrick Firmware or can upload it again as the original link doesn't work anymore ?
Thanks

i've just updated my post with the link to the UnBrick Firmware :

Thanks, unfortunately did not solve my problem 😞

I got an Oppo 203 supposedly crashed during a firmware update.

It's look like starting normally with HELLO/OPPO/HOME MENU on the VFD, but nothing on screen (no signal on TV) and doesn't react to any command after something like a second when getting the Home Menu message.

Any idea before I contact Oppo support ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom