FREE Oppo and Clones Jailbreak

I can't get this not to work. I got Celine Dion - The Color of Love.. 15 track Flac files with the cue and jpg Album cover art file. I used CUETools_2.1.9 to encode all the above back into a image+cue and got 1 wave file, 1 Album cover art folder.jpg, image.accurip file, and a image.log file. I put that in a folder called CD for my Oppo-203 to read and play. Everything works. I got cover art. from image.wav or from now playing when I play image.cue / Cue Sheet with track listings. I don't think it pulled anything down from the internet or Musicbrainz db.. I can remove the folder.jpg and that makes no cover art and nothin happens to download it from the internet..?

The important thing is how to restore 100% backup data
rootfs_enc_it may not be unable to build the database, it should be formatted and deleted files
Code:
/mnt/rootfs_enc_it/usr/local/bin:
total 1
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 53 Jun 26 2018.
drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 37 Jun 26 2018 ..
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Jun 26 2018 fw_key.bin
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 256 Jun 26 2018 sign_key.bin

/mnt/rootfs_enc_it/usr/local/lib:
total 154
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 70 Jun 26 2018.
drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 37 Jun 26 2018 ..
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 80776 Jun 26 2018 libaacs.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 53112 Jun 26 2018 libbdplus.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 22564 Jun 26 2018 libupg.so

Last edited:
Ok Liwil.. I dont know how you figure out
what each part of the NAND bin files do, but I wont bother with helping you, seeing as you wont help me test this functionality in Oppo-203/205. Im asuming you have more than 1 Oppo-203, so, you've already figured out that you damaged your NAND.

Happy Holidays.

theaxledentaldj Your technology is impossible to understand, I don't need your help, no need to rush to post.

Happy Holidays.

Modified telnet mode output
螢幕擷取畫面 2022-01-02 125213.gif
螢幕擷取畫面 2022-01-02 131017.gif
螢幕擷取畫面 2022-01-02 125722.gif

Last edited:
When applying these firmwares to an Oppo 203 and ripping BD/UHD to folders, so you need to do any of the extra steps to play them? Like the AVCHD folder packaging or the folder modifier or whatnot? Or with the firmware, are you able to navigate to that folder as a pure backup from MakeMKV and press play? Thanks!

When applying these firmwares to an Oppo 203 and ripping BD/UHD to folders, so you need to do any of the extra steps to play them? Like the AVCHD folder packaging or the folder modifier or whatnot? Or with the firmware, are you able to navigate to that folder as a pure backup from MakeMKV and press play? Thanks!
I use DVDFab to rip to folders (BMDV/CERTIFICATE), they playback without further modifications.

I use DVDFab to rip to folders (BMDV/CERTIFICATE), they playback without further modifications.

Cool, so they just work with the jailbreak. Perfect.

Do you run DVDFab on a Mac or Windows? I'm having a heck of a time with reliability of it on an M1 Pro MacBook, so I'm considering just using MakeMKV to make the full folder backup going forward.

Hmmm... Such back-ups work (on a genuine OPPO) even without installing 'jailbreak' firmware ;)

But for a non JB, don't you need to run the BD modifier or do the AVCHD folder stuff? Cinavia might still trip. And other shortcomings.

Cool, so they just work with the jailbreak. Perfect.

Do you run DVDFab on a Mac or Windows? I'm having a heck of a time with reliability of it on an M1 Pro MacBook, so I'm considering just using MakeMKV to make the full folder backup going forward.
I run on windows. Zero problems.

But for a non JB, don't you need to run the BD modifier or do the AVCHD folder stuff? Cinavia might still trip. And other shortcomings.

Cinavia has never been a problem on any rips I've done. BD Modifier takes a second to do so that's not an issue either.

Ok folks, I'll chime in.

For an Oppo-203/205, you CAN play BDMV folders IF you "Bless" the folder, which turns it into an AVCHD with that special windows "Blessed" s/w.

This is no longer needed on a Russian Jailbroken Firmware Oppo-203/205.

TrackZ, I'm a MacOS M1 user. I do not recommend using makemkv and the mkv container for use on the Oppo-203/205. I recommend UHD BD ISO and BD ISO. BDMV folders are fine too, but you'll miss out on the poster art option for BD/UHD BD ISO's.

MacOS Tools you should have:
dovi_tool-1.3.2-x86_64
mp4muxer_mac
tsmuxer_build Jan 20th 2022

Page 1 post one describes the benefits of a Jailbroken Oppo 203/205:

Additional Information Section:
________________________________________________________________________________________

By Thomas S.Orginal firmwareJailbreak firmware
Original firmware functionsYESYES
BDMV (2D & 3D)NOYES
AVCHD Network playNOYES
BD-ISONOYES
DVD ISONOYES
DVD-Audio ISONOYES
SACD-RNOYES
Region free playback BD & DVDNOYES
Cinavia removedNOYES
SACD ISONOYES

Thanks! That’s what I had thought.

I won’t be making MKV. I don’t have the patience and time for it. My goal was ISO.

Right now I’m experimenting with using MakeMKV to do a full folder disc backup decrypted and then using disk utility to make the CDR and rename as ISO.

I don’t think I’ll need any of those other tools going 100% full disc rips.

I do plan to load the JB firmware. And yeah I Thought I recalled from my earlier time doing this that the Oppo will show an image with the same name as the file for the icon when browsing when using ISO.

TrackZ, I rarely use MakeMKV to do a Full Disc backup. I don't know if it will be necessary to use MacOS disk utility to then make it into a CDR and then rename as an ISO. I think it has to be a proper ISO 9660? Or UDF standard ISO? I would use the Free CloneBD (Windows only) to copy Full BD/UHD BD BDMV folders into ISO's. If you haven't JB your Oppo-203/205 yet, let me know when you do.

I’d like an easy macOS workflow for proper ISO. I tried dvdfab and haven’t been impressed with it.

Disk utility lets you make the right kind of ISO out of a folder I think. I’ll know once I try to play some. My Oppo is coming maybe tomorrow and I’ll JB it right away using this thread.

This stuff is already frustrating me a bit again. I remember why I stopped doing it a few years ago and bought my Kaleidescape.

TrackZ, OOH nice. Please make sure to follow page 1 post 1 carefully. Backup that NAND.

I'm 1 of the MacOS ARM testers and builders for tsmuxer 2.x (open source) for JustDan96. I use tsmuxer (my build), I trust it pretty much, but it doesn't make the BD and UHD BD ISO's playable on the Oppo-203/205.

I don't know why.

Its fine as BDMV folders.

Its a pretty great free MacOS workflow s/w. Its tricky when it comes to DolbyTrue HD tracks, as it needs its AC3 core in order to accept in tsmuxer. That requires a trip over on my Windows VM and use eac3toGUI. DVDFab 11.x has a simple use, just full movie copy to ISO function for me. Let me know if you want my current build for MacOS M1 tsmuxer via PM. Plus you need to know the main movie mpl playlist if your remuxing to a movie only with tsmuxer.

I'm not remuxing. It's either full disc ISO with menus for me with simple easy clicks or I'm retreating back out this idea very fast. :)

Maybe I need to give up on Mac and just use my gaming PC or my wife's NUC and use AnyDVD with MakeMKV decrypting. One click or bust...

TrackZ, I was only trying to help and inform.

If your into movies and knowing the ins an out of what you can do on a RU JB Oppo-203/205, then this is the right thread to visit. It's also a bit involved building and backing up a BD/UHD BD movie collection to HDD just the way you like with a RU JB Oppo-203/205. I had to do it with my huge collection was all mkv containers.

I try not to respond on here much.

Good luck.

TrackZ, I was only trying to help and inform.

If your into movies and knowing the ins an out of what you can do on a RU JB Oppo-203/205, then this is the right thread to visit. It's also a bit involved building and backing up a BD/UHD BD movie collection to HDD just the way you like with a RU JB Oppo-203/205. I had to do it with my huge collection was all mkv containers.

I try not to respond on here much.

Good luck.

My response wasn't negative in any way. Sorry if it read that way. I appreciate you chiming in and I'm thankful for the work you put in here.

I was an original in the DIY stuff going way back. I ran a JB Oppo as my main movie watching device for quite a long time as well, pretty much from the time the first paid break was available after the Oppo's released. I had a 12-bay Synology filled up and all that.

The key mistake I made was complicating things leading to pain and frustration. Doing MKV vs. just sticking to ISO. Trying other devices with less reliability trying to jack around with meta data and movie walls vs. just watching content happily with the tried and true Oppo. I opted to buy into Kaleidescape a few years ago and de-installed my entire DIY media setup. Sold the Synology and the Oppo.

Now I find myself wanting to have some level of personal/local content again. Not everything is in the K store, for example. So I'm dipping my toe back into this. Well, maybe more than dipping. I have a 203 arriving this week and an 8-bay Synology as well...

That's the reason I want to go this route with it. I will only rip full discs (one click) and intend to play those rips in whole like discs only. I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to do that now in terms of making content on this Mac, but it appears the best method is still AnyDVD on Windows. So, I'll just rip on my wife's computer here in the office.

Assuming a full ISO library, my new research suggests that a JB Oppo is still the most reliable device to play them over a Zappiti, Dune, or Zidoo. It makes sense that a legit disc player should play a disc image the most reliably.

I just reacquired a ripping drive today and was experimenting with my methods and kind of fighting this Mac. Hence, feeling a bit frustrated. Part of me is trying to talk myself out of this and just keep using the Apple TV and K happily, but...

We'll see how the week goes, but if I go ahead with it, I will use the JB USB method here for sure. I don't need any more complex overlay or features than that I don't think. I just want it simple and reliable.

And now I begin the process of converting all of my BDMV to ISO. On my Oppo-UDP 203, BDMV and ISO playback great. But with my new HTPC build running Kodi and JRiver (external player), I’ve gotten a ton of mismatch index.bdmv files. Wish me luck. Lol

doylet8456, FYI DVDFAB12.x still has the Dolby Vision Fast Forward and Rewind bug. They broke Chapter skipping. Don't use DVDFab 12.x to remux any Dolby Vision UHD BD into a main movie. CloneBD (Free) I'd trust better.

doylet8456, FYI DVDFAB12.x still has the Dolby Vision Fast Forward and Rewind bug. They broke Chapter skipping. Don't use DVDFab 12.x to remux any Dolby Vision UHD BD into a main movie. CloneBD (Free) I'd trust better.

Does the bug exist for 1:1 Copy (Full Disc) ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom