FREE Oppo and Clones Jailbreak (Discontinued)

Matt batley

Thanks, unfortunately did not solve my problem 😞

I got an Oppo 203 supposedly crashed during a firmware update.

It's look like starting normally with HELLO/OPPO/HOME MENU on the VFD, but nothing on screen (no signal on TV) and doesn't react to any command after something like a second when getting the Home Menu message.

Any idea before I contact Oppo support ?
Have you tried putting a disc in and seeing if you get audio the hdmi could be set to audio only and needs changing in the settings which aren't being displayed. Use the buttons on front to try and get playback if it's starting up correctly and you get audio that could be your problem and an easy fix.

Thanks, unfortunately did not solve my problem 😞

I got an Oppo 203 supposedly crashed during a firmware update.

It's look like starting normally with HELLO/OPPO/HOME MENU on the VFD, but nothing on screen (no signal on TV) and doesn't react to any command after something like a second when getting the Home Menu message.

Any idea before I contact Oppo support ?
Could it be that it is set to show 4k and that your TV is not that?

GGGxGGG

Novice Member
Thanks for the suggestions, but I ruled all them out unfortunately. The player is connected to a 4k TV, and I did try almost all type of disks from CD to 4K UHD. And even if I can heard the disk spinning, the only output I can get is the blank HDMI screen of the Audio only HDMI, nothing from any other one, even the network led go off.

Actually, once I get the Home Menu text on the player display, it doesn't react anymore to any type of input, remote, front buttons. The only ones vaguely reacting are the power button, but like after pushing it 20 seconds and some RS232 commands, even if most are getting an "ER" response or their action is simply not performed.

It's like it just somehow crash always at the same moment during startup, not even showing any output on the HDMI. On my BP-103, as soon as it power up I get an oppo splash screen, but on this 203 ... nothing

cle2000

Does AutoScript still work on your oppo ? Let's use this one to test.
You can put the AutoScript folder attached (with the 2 files included) onto a fresh USB drive formatted with FAT32.
Then plug it on your oppo and power on.
if it works (the tray will open), please send me a PM with a link to the files copied by the AutoScript in the root of the USB drive : i would like to check the fw version installed and ubi_boot content.
Then, we will try to re-install the appropriate FW with an automatic AutoScript.

Attachments

• AutoScript.zip
    656 bytes · Views: 26
Last edited:

FilipeAmadeuO

HI. I bought recently a Oppo UDP-203 and i am trying to use the CEC function with a Sony OLED 65AG9 TV.
When running a movie in UHD/BD the subtitle and audio button on the remote has no function.
Is this normal or just a limited implementation of the CEC feature on Sony OLED and/or Oppo UDP-203 ?
Can anyone share experiences with CEC function on Oppo ?

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom