FREE Oppo and Clones Jailbreak (Discontinued)

My M9702 CN-065 has Autoscript disabled, any help to get it enabled and perform a nand backup? Thanks.
I can't think of a way. To enable Autoscript you can put a ordinary Oppo chinese firmware on the player. That will enable Autoscript. After that you can install the Free jailbreak found here.
But then you can not do the NAND backup first which is the purpose of the NAND backup.

I can't think of a way. To enable Autoscript you can put a ordinary Oppo chinese firmware on the player. That will enable Autoscript. After that you can install the Free jailbreak found here.
But then you can not do the NAND backup first which is the purpose of the NAND backup.
Thx Thomaz, @cle2000 tried to help me install original CN 65-0131 firmware via USB but no go as my CN JB is 65-0132 and as you know you cannot downgrade without usb-ttl/mktool.

Btw USB TTL is a minefield which one do I go for? Any Amazon/eBay link for the UK?

Also Just thought Can we change original CN-65-0131 to UDP20XCN-65-0133 to trick the box so we can upgrade via usb?

Btw USB TTL is a minefield which one do I go for? Any Amazon/eBay link for the UK?
Bought one like this from AliExpress when I needed one.

Tuco Sentenza

I think you dont need a USB to TTL module for M9702, you have an upgrade port on the lateral side with the provided upgrade USB cable you connect to the computer and then you can use MTKTool. The board on the M9702 is not like the one on the original Oppo UDP 203! I attached for you a picture to see the upgrade port for the M9702!
Dont touch your player without a NAND backup!!! I would say not to play with it at all, M9702 already have the jailbroken firmware so i wouldnt mess with its software just to have autoscript enable! Why do you want autoscript, to put some new background wallpapers?

Attachments

• m9702.jpg
    m9702.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

I think you dont need a USB to TTL module for M9702, you have an upgrade port on the lateral side with the provided upgrade USB cable you connect to the computer and then you can use MTKTool. The board on the M9702 is not like the one on the original Oppo UDP 203! I attached for you a picture to see the upgrade port for the M9702!
Dont touch your player without a NAND backup!!! I would say not to play with it at all, M9702 already have the jailbroken firmware so i wouldnt mess with its software just to have autoscript enable! Why do you want autoscript, to put some new background wallpapers?
Yes and NFS/SMB/Telnet. I'm bored with it so want to spice it up a bit.

Anyone know how to sftp m9702, i have jb_overlay but cant sftp: oppo ip cpntrol off, user-root, pass-oppo, port 21-23.

danzig997

Novice Member
Thomas thanks for your suggestion I was able to remove Region restrictions from Cambridge Audio CXUHD using Oppo's "Superdisc - Unlock your OPPO Blu-ray player for all DVD regions!"

1651817334773.jpeg

Tuco Sentenza

I see, so its not only me that had this problem. You lost the capability to play Blu Ray Disks after returning to the original firmware from the jailbreaked one? Yes its a shame i didnt knew about the NAND and back it up!

Matt batley

I see, so its not only me that had this problem. You lost the capability to play Blu Ray Disks after returning to the original firmware from the jailbreaked one? Yes its a shame i didnt knew about the NAND and back it up!
Yes I lost playback of blu ray but sorted it by downgrading and restoring the nand files from my backup.

Pavlo

Novice Member
Hi guys. I tried to install auto-jb on my Oppo-203, but no result. I have US model. My firmware is UDP20X-0131, Sub MCU203-01-1118. Log file on the USB says it installed successfully, but on the player it is still the same firmware and when it was installing it gave me some error code like the firmware file is corrupt or something. I just got the player and don't know much about programming. Please, if anybody can help I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

danzig997

Novice Member
Hi guys. I tried to install auto-jb on my Oppo-203, but no result. I have US model. My firmware is UDP20X-0131, Sub MCU203-01-1118. Log file on the USB says it installed successfully, but on the player it is still the same firmware and when it was installing it gave me some error code like the firmware file is corrupt or something. I just got the player and don't know much about programming. Please, if anybody can help I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Welcome to "the club". You might wait for feedback from oppo-jb.com first. My Oppo-203 clone Cambridge Audio UHD player was semi-bricked their custom JB FW made my US Region 1 player -> EU Region 2. I can't downgrade it back to the US model...

Matt batley

Hi, did you download the auto jb from this forum have you backed up your nand first?

Pavlo

Novice Member
Ok that's good. Did you download the correct us version? Also try the manual USB method it's not difficult and all instructions are here. Have you done a factory reset on player after installing
I will try manual. I was just worry to not mess something up. I bought this player NEW, but I'm not sure how 2016 player had latest firmware from 2019 already istalled? Maybe somebody already used it. I'm not sure.

Matt batley

I will try manual. I was just worry to not mess something up. I bought this player NEW, but I'm not sure how 2016 player had latest firmware from 2019 already istalled? Maybe somebody already used it. I'm not sure.
Yeah thats strange if it was supposed to be new and it's definitely on latest firmware?

alezv22

thanks for all the detail
I don't see the active links to download the firmware, could you make them available again? Thank you.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

PSB Speakers unveils Passif 50 loudspeaker
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Samsung Gaming Hub goes live
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Huawei unveils FreeBuds Pro 2 true wireless earbuds
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sony unveils Inzone gaming brand