Free O2 contract

Moomz

Established Member
Reaction score
If you go to e2save you can pick up a clearance phone (refurbished k800i) on a 12 month contract for £35 a month (400 mins and 400 texts). However, this comes with 11 months free which means you only pay for 1 month!!!

But here comes the clever part... If you go through quidco you can claim £36.50 cashback which means you are getting paid £1.50 to have a phone with a 12 month contract and 400mins free a month!

The only catch is that you have to claim cashback using their vouchers. If you are the organised type this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Oh and there are other phones available..

There is an orange deal on phones4u - Nokia 6300, £35 per month, 12mth contract and 12mths cashback!

As usual, you have to claim it back etc, but it's a free phone, free mins\txts, and free broadband as it's an orange contract over £35.

Hi everyone. I wanted to ask about these vouchers that you use to claim back money. Do you get them through the post? To claim back, do you need to do it on a monthly basis or do you do it per annual contract? I haven't had a mobile phone in years so have no idea about any of this stuff. Also, are there ever any problems claiming back?

I was looking at a Blackberry for email use in the States (connecting to the internet over wi-fi in restaurants, coffee houses etc) but I'm a little nervous at the amount. On www.phoneboxdirect.com it says 'handset cost £0', 'cashback £420' and then talks about a monthly insurance of £5.99 that I must cancel but is automatically added into the deal at the start. Are these figures and jargon you've all seen before? Will I get charged £420 but then have to claim it back?

I'm just trying to be careful and wanted reassuring. If you have websites you regularly use and trust, please post them and I'll take a look there instead.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Hi everyone. I wanted to ask about these vouchers that you use to claim back money. Do you get them through the post? To claim back, do you need to do it on a monthly basis or do you do it per annual contract? I haven't had a mobile phone in years so have no idea about any of this stuff. Also, are there ever any problems claiming back?

I was looking at a Blackberry for email use in the States (connecting to the internet over wi-fi in restaurants, coffee houses etc) but I'm a little nervous at the amount. On www.phoneboxdirect.com it says 'handset cost £0', 'cashback £420' and then talks about a monthly insurance of £5.99 that I must cancel but is automatically added into the deal at the start. Are these figures and jargon you've all seen before? Will I get charged £420 but then have to claim it back?

I'm just trying to be careful and wanted reassuring. If you have websites you regularly use and trust, please post them and I'll take a look there instead.

Thanks! :thumbsup:
Bit too much trouble for me , the cashback route ,but there is plenty of info on here .
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.html?f=14

Generally you tend to have to pay the line rental as usual then post off a voucher (usually supplied at contract inception) with your monthly bill once a quarter.

They are usually very fussy with the timings of these claims, so if you forget to post one off or it arrives late you don't get that quarter's cashback.

some companies do Autocashback schemes but these are few and far between. They rely on some people missing dates to fund the scheme for others IMO.

Haven't used one myself for years but did once take one of these deals up and i did get cashback as quoted.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom