free n-gage arena play

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by ramseyculdesac, May 11, 2004.

1. ramseyculdesac

ramseyculdesac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ive heard that you are able to play on the n-gage arena through your p.c and not have to have a provider, just use your p.c's internet. Does anyone know how to do this?

2. Tetlee

Tetlee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,788
    Hi ramseyculdesac!

I don't think there are many Ngage users here from what I gather, you'd probably be best asking in one of the many Ngage forums, maybe http://www.ngage-user.com/ forum is worth a try. I know it can be done but I couldn't tell you how as I haven't tried arena yet myself, that might change with the release of Pathway to Glory though :smashin:
    One thing I'm pretty sure of, you'll need a bluetooth dongle for that connection.
    BTW, have you seen the screens for Requiem of Hell yet? looking like a cool game for the Ngage;)

3. ramseyculdesac

ramseyculdesac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, cheers ill go check it out. I did notice that not many people were replying. I had signed up to one other forum which was helping me out, but ill check out you recommendation.

UYeah it looks pretty smart, i have just seen the screen shots of 'pathway to glory' today aswell, that looks the doggie danglers!