Free infinity upgrade

There is (and always has been I think) the option of infinity one speed but uncapped. This was much cheaper than infinity 2 and I doubt most people would notice the difference.

My point was unless you were actively using the 16 up you are getting you'd be much better off on the infinity 1 uncapped plan.

As my contract was up I did an online chat with BT the other night and dropped from Unlimited BT Fibre Infinity 2 to Unlimited Infinity (they've dropped the 1 from the name). Latterly was getting roughly 40Mb down/16Mb up on Infinity 2 (on a line that I was told can only support 50Mb down), since the changeover on 2nd March now getting 51Mb down/9.5Mb up and asked them to remove BT Sport Lite (which I never used as I'm not really into sport and it used to be free but is now chargeable at £3.27 per month).

Was offered this initially at £27.49 on an 18 month contract but the guy came back later in the chat offering the same package but this time £26.99 on a 12 month contract which I've accepted.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom