Free: GOW map downloads

Trent.

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of you may have already seen this on hotdeals.
But just in case you did'nt here it is:thumbsup:

The maps were previously £8.50 to download for the 4 maps but as of tomorrow (03/09/2007) this will be completely free to download directly through Xbox live Marketplace, so make sure you download it if you haven't already got it.

The Gears of War Hidden Fronts map pack, a collection of four add-on multiplayer areas for the Xbox 360 shooter, will be available for free beginning Sept. 3, Microsoft announced Friday.

The map pack was released as a paid download on May 3 and includes Bullet Marsh, a Kryll-infested swamp; Garden, a crumbling conservatory; Process, an underground factory; and Subway, a bombed-out commuter hub.

Im not a fan of bullet marsh at all, no one ever uses the map, all that happens is everyone runs for the the bridge and thats it.

turns it into a very boring map.

i love bullet marsh got the maps on download day and worth the 8.50 i paid for them this game is in my console more than any other game and i decided to buy the games like a lot of other sad addicts on here (you know who you are ya sicko`s get a life :D) because i have had more than my moneys worth out of it its the best game on the 360 and will still kill halo3 when thats released as well:thumbsup: as geoff says enjoy them
i

I am a sad addict:suicide:
These were well worth the dollar, should get a few extra kills from players who don't know the layout of these maps:thumbsup:

Enjoy the maps, had them for a while now...Bullet Marsh is great!:eek:

I think I know you're being sarcastic, Geoff.:rolleyes:
God, I've had my money's worth out of these maps & in my opinion, for what it's worth, they score as follows:

Subway 5/5 : up there with the best of the original maps.
Process 4/5
Garden 3/5
Bullet Marsh 2/5:thumbsdow

there will be loads on gears tonight then downloading the new maps there should be some incentive for the ones who bought them.

God, I've had my money's worth out of these maps & in my opinion, for what it's worth, they score as follows:

Bullet Marsh 2/5:thumbsdow

I would give Bullet Marsh 1 and im feeling generous, that map is almost as bad as Rooftops.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom