For Sale *FREE GIVEAWAY* Borderlands 2 Premier Club

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by LIQU1D5NAKE, Mar 8, 2013.

1. LIQU1D5NAKE

LIQU1D5NAKE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +178
    Ok I got the above to give away,
    It gives you access to some unique weapons and relics and gives you the Mechromancer character for FREE!

I fancy a bit of a laugh so whoever gives me the funniest reason for having it shall get it!

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. the_Geezer

the_Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    How about this ( not really funny just funny to my nan playing console games)

I got my nan a xbox for Christmas for netflix and video chat to the rest of the family as all her grand kids have them , but now she's into playing games most of all borderlands 2 and scene it games i would like the code for her as its Mother's Day and all

3. LIQU1D5NAKE

LIQU1D5NAKE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +178
    Well any nan likes borderlands deserves it so its yours... PM incoming

4. relisys

relisys

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    awww man, I just lost the last month to Borderlands and just picked up Borderlands too and was gonna make you laugh so hard the code would fall outta your pants, but I can't compete with an Xbox playing granny