Free Gears Of War Maps (4 Online Maps)

Dan2008

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The maps were previously £8.50 to download for the 4 maps but as of tomorrow (03/09/2007) this will be completely free to download directly through Xbox live Marketplace, so make sure you download it if you haven't already got it.

The Gears of War Hidden Fronts map pack, a collection of four add-on multiplayer areas for the Xbox 360 shooter, will be available for free beginning Sept. 3, Microsoft announced Friday.

Hope that helps

:thumbsup:

Nice one, you beat me to it:D
I just posted up in the xbox live forum also.
It is good news for anyone that does'nt already have, but if you just went and paid for it then it's quite annoying:eek:

yea id wud be a bit annoying if u did pay for them. But its great news for people who havent allready got them like myself :)

yea id wud be a bit annoying if u did pay for them. But its great news for people who havent allready got them like myself :)

And great news for people like me who want to upgrade to the elite but worry about all this "migration" business. The only thing i've ever paid to download from marketplace is the GOW map packs. Now it means i won't have to wait for some daft transfer cable to get them across to the new elite.
Wipe 'em off start again and download for free :thumbsup:

Thanks 4 the info fellas.

It is good news for anyone that does'nt already have, but if you just went and paid for it then it's quite annoying:eek:
It's was announced when the maps were first released that they would be free once we hit September. Nobody's been conned.

It's was announced when the maps were first released that they would be free once we hit September. Nobody's been conned.

I was'nt suggesting anyone had been conned?
Although that said, i for one, was'nt aware that these were always going to become free in september. With that in mind i bet there are people that have just paid 800ms points for the maps, and they will feel slightly gutted.

I would have got them myself if hmv had sent my 2100 points card 2 weeks ago and for once i'm pleased it's still on back order, or i would have also purchased these maps.;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom