Free Games from Dixons Downloads

Awesome post mate, The Club, Medieval II, Condemned and Alpha Protocol for free is fantastic, most of those games have interested me so to get them free is :smashin:

Won't verify my age

Sega Mega Dave

Distinguished Member
Tried but keeps saying ive put the caption in wrong no matter how many different ones i try.

jonasbry

Novice Member
Brilliant!! Thanks!

Sega Mega Dave

Distinguished Member
I've done probably 20 and still wont work.

Didn't work for me, kept saying it could not verify my age. Was only interested in Protocol. Got the Sega kids packs for the kids instead

Sega Mega Dave

Distinguished Member
I've given up on it, nice idea but no matter what it wont take the caption.

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
Campaigns - Dixons Downloads

Limited amount so be quick folks :thumbsup:

First 10k get free games :clap:
Thanks man, an awesome set of games up for grabs!

Awesome post mate, The Club, Medieval II, Condemned and Alpha Protocol for free is fantastic, most of those games have interested me so to get them free is :smashin:
Agreed. Certainly makes up for the naff Steam sales.

Won't verify my age
A mate and I had problems with this too.

Tried but keeps saying ive put the caption in wrong no matter how many different ones i try.
Yeah, they're a pain. I got stuck here for several of them.
If you're still stuck then take a screenshot of one and send me the link on Steam. I'll do my best to work it out :smashin:

Sega Mega Dave

Distinguished Member
Honestly some are clear as day to read but wont accept. I can understand getting the odd one wrong but ive tried over 20 and still no joy.

Sega Mega Dave

Distinguished Member
Right anyone with the problem of not accepting the recaptcha and are using internet explorer, try it in google chrome as its worked now.

GMC79

Distinguished Member
Thanks, yeah the captions words can be a pain but that one was first time :D

Sega Mega Dave

Distinguished Member
I solely want this for Condemned, still to this day the scariest game i have ever played. Lights off at night with volume up.

GMC79

Distinguished Member
I solely want this for Condemned, still to this day the scariest game i have ever played. Lights off at night with volume up.
Yep it's awesome i agree. Top Class atmosphere.
My 360 wents tits up while playing this sent some ridiculous noises thru my headphones mad fuzzyness on screen crapped myself. :laugh:

Sega Mega Dave

Distinguished Member
All i will say is mannequins, they didn't half **** me up lol

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
Agreed. The atmosphere and game in general are fantastic. When I first heard about it I was unsure but it's spot on.

Same with the second one, MP was incredibly well balanced despite what people would first think when hearing some had guns and some had melee weapons.

excellent find man, and who said you dont get things for nothing? :thumbsup:

irgsefton

Right anyone with the problem of not accepting the recaptcha and are using internet explorer, try it in google chrome as its worked now.
Cheers for that, I was just about to throw my hand in after multiple attempts until I saw your post.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month

Latest News

Anthem launches latest AV receivers, processors and amplifiers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Naim and Focal discount premium music systems
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 28th October 2020
  • By Phil Hinton