Free game - need to register with online shop

ninja 12

Anybody want a free game ?

I came across a link with details about a free game offer from a german online game store .

I'm not sure how much longer the offer will run for , so grab one now .

There are ten to chose from ( you can pick only one )

The site is in german , but is easy enough to navigate .

Basically , go to -
McGame.com/store/freebees

Select a a free game , and on the right of the game page , click where it says "Gratis Downloaden"
Register an account (email address , and password twice ).

You'll get a confirmation email .

Click on it , and fill in your details - Name ,gender , date of birth etc .

Save your details , and the game should appear in your library for download .

Do not register before selecting a free game

I got Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown :smashin:

The games are -

Anno 1503: Gold Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic V: Gold Edition
Settlers: Heritage of Kings
Rayman
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Silent Hunter 4: Gold
Driver: Parallel Lines
Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Abenteuer auf dem Reiterhof: Die Wilden Mustangs

The links where I found this are

Make shop account to get one of 10 downloadable older games for free. : GameDeals
According to the Reddit link , Anno is german only .

Free Game Download (Choose one game out of ten)

As far as I know , none of the games activate on Steam

Have fun

aslird

Worked for me - i got HOMM 5 - now to find out if the game is german language only :)

dataloss

Novice Member
Cheers works fine (I grabbed Rainbow Six) tip for others if you use Chrome it will auto translate German to English on this site.

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
Cheers works fine (I grabbed Rainbow Six) tip for others if you use Chrome it will auto translate German to English on this site.

Or you could just put the address into google translate and get the same result.

Hmm... Silent Hunter IV, Homm V:Gold or Splinter Cell: Double Agent. Tough choice.

EDIT: Decided to take a punt on Silent Hunter IV. I've heard good things about it and free is the best time to take risks.

Last edited:

ninja 12

Worked for me - i got HOMM 5 - now to find out if the game is german language only :)

From looking at the Reddit link , Anno is the only game that's in German only .

Hmm... Silent Hunter IV, Homm V:Gold or Splinter Cell: Double Agent. Tough choice.

EDIT: Decided to take a punt on Silent Hunter IV. I've heard good things about it and free is the best time to take risks.

Try them all ;)

Thanks to having more than one email address :devil: , I've grabbed Splinter Cell and Driver as well :laugh:
I now have three accounts with McGame :cool: ( probably not what they had in mind when they started the promotion )

All I have to do now is download them :)

Last edited:

majnu

thanks, i'll try this out today.

I don't think I bother with "Horses: The Wild Mustangs"!!! :rolleyes: Thanks for pointing this out!!! ;)

jassco

Distinguished Member
And it looks like that might not be so easy!!! :rolleyes: I''m downloading Splinter Cell at the moment... at 250 kbps!!! :( Looks like I might be waiting a while!! :rolleyes:

Pfft, that's a good speed for me :laugh:

I'm not sure why but my first email address didn't work. The next two did though so I got HoMM and Splinter Cell :smashin:

ninja 12

I don't think I bother with "Horses: The Wild Mustangs"!!! :rolleyes: Thanks for pointing this out!!! ;)

But , but , it looks AMAZING ...:arty:

( runs away and hides )

And it looks like that might not be so easy!!! :rolleyes: I''m downloading Splinter Cell at the moment... at 250 kbps!!! :( Looks like I might be waiting a while!! :rolleyes:

Pfft, that's a good speed for me :laugh:

I'm not sure why but my first email address didn't work. The next two did though so I got HoMM and Splinter Cell :smashin:

I downloaded the individual .rar files instead of using their downloader .
When I downloaded Rainbow 6 ( yesterday / last night ), it crawled along , at about 10-30 kbps per file ( 6 at a time ).

I downloaded Driver and Splinter Cell this morning (5am) , multiple files at a time , at a combined speed of around 2Mbps :thumbsup:

MGRayd

Distinguished Member
Thanks, just waiting on the emails to come through. :thumbsup:

majnu

Not the best d/l speed compared to Steam, but not too shabby either.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    137.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom