Free Enterprise

Timh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok all you Trekkie's, or is it Treker's :confused:
Free Enterprise is a Comedy which actually Stars William Shatner, has anyone seen this Film, as i have not heard much about it.
its only £5 from choice

Firstly I got this from play for £4.49.
It's very much like "Swingers" for (non obsessional) Trek fans. In fact the influence of swingers is almost a little overbearing. Any how the commentary is very entertaining for any Sci-fi lovin', Action figure buyers. Also it's anamorphic, the R1 version isn't. Worth anybodys fiver anyway, fun spotting the references (and very amusing end credits btw) great extras for the price.

I (and several of my firends) are trekkers and we all thought it was utter pants.

Avoid like the plague. If you've $ky movies look on there its always on.

save yerself a fiver

I'm with Yakko, it's great fun.

I'd describe it as a cross between Swingers and Mallrats.

The two main characters act like TS and Brody ten years on.

Watched my £5 copy on Saturday and have to say that it's worth £5... Didn't really live up to its potential and I thought that the first half needed more humour. That said, it got funnier as it developed and William Shatner, as ever, was good value. Lots of lines that I'm sure many forum members will appreciate too, although the constant references to laserdiscs is a little disconcerting (I gather the film dates from 1998).

I'm sure they'll do a "redux" version in 10 years time and loop all the laserdisc dialogue so the guys refer to DVDs instead.

Shatner's great - and what a crooner! :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom