free delivery from scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i can't find the link anymore, do forum members still get it?

sorry but how does this work.

I have no idea how to indicate on scans website for free delivery.

Help needed please.

Any idea how many posts you have to make before you get free delivery?

Cheers,

John

So after making 20 posts, the Scan site automatically takes off the delivery charge? :confused:

..cos it's still charging me a tenner.

Where does it state you have to make 20 posts can anyone point me to a link?

No idea. I'm wondering if the offer is no longer on. It does say in the terms that they can withdraw it whenever they want.

There is no detailed instructioned on avforums but there is detailed instructions on Hexus.

I believe you need to log into scan and enter your avforum username, email address and user id or something like that. I won't post the Hexus link in case I get a wrap over the knuckles...

If you link through The Hexus site, there's a screen where you enter your Hexus ID and username. I can't find a way to bring up a similar page for AVForum members. Can anyone enlighten us? ;)

Hang on...there's something about waiting till midnight of the day you register with Scan for them to recognise your registration..I'll try again tonight :cool:

OK..it just worked. Signed in to AVForums, went to home page, clicked on the Scan free delivery link, then clicked on the link to Scan. The Scan page opened and informed me I'm now eligible for free delivery..sorted :thumbsup:

not working for me :-(

Have you registered with Scan?..try waiting a while longer. Make sure you're signed in on AVForums..I signed on immediately before trying the link, just to make sure.

not working for me :-(

Right, the order to get this to work is as follows:

1. Have an account with AVForums and post 20 times or more
2. Create an account with SCAN
3. Go to this page here and click on the link to SCAN at the bottom of the page where it says:
Click here to visit the SCAN website and log in/register to qualify for free delivery on all orders over £20 (excluding VAT).

4. This should then take you to the SCAN website where it will do 1 of 2 things, either:

1. Ask you to log in (this will be your SCAN log in details not your AVForum ones), after logging in it will tell you that your account has been updated as an AVForums member.
  2. Or if you're still logged in from when you registered a moment ago it will tell you straight away that your account has been updated as an AVForums member.
5. That should be it

Cheers,
Steve

Does this give you just 1 free delivery everytime you make 20 posts, or can you do as many free deliveries as you like for orders over £20+VAT?

Once you have 20 posts and have registered...etc, you will be get free delivery on all items over £20 until the offer is withdrawn, there is no need to post a further 20 posts for subsequent items/free deliveries though in the spirit of the forums more posts (not spam) are welcome.

Curly

if only i knew this when i bought my m3a-79t :(
ps. is this spam? :rolleyes:

ps. is this spam? :rolleyes:

That's a whole new thread in itself!! lol

It's sort of like: If a tree falls in the woods and no-one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Steve

Sorry went to the last post (which turns out to be the first post). I see 20 posts is confirmed, sorry

:thumbsdowi have 71 posts and no k for me it has been a while maybe ishould make 20 posts of rubbish to late now ive ordered :mad:whats the point of this

RON, yes unfortunately it appears you are correct and there is no free delivery deals anymore....pity as their delivery charge takes a good price into a normal price when compared against places like ebuyer and dabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom