Free Crime Novel

tazzo1

Established Member
Reaction score
So I wrote a book but it did not sell well, it is a crime novel and I am giving away free copies for anyone who wants a read. The format will be pdf and if you want a copy, please message me your email address for one. Reviews on Amazon would be greatly appreciated. Book synopsis and book link were to put review are below.

Miguel is a wayward boy. Coming from a broken home he has seen his fair share of trouble. He wants to be somebody in this life and he is not going to let anyone get in his way. In comes Roberto Demario, smooth, charming and charismatic who acts as his father figure and mentor, helping him get initiated into The United Syndicate Cartel, the largest and most fearsome cartel in Mexico. And when Roberto gets promoted, Miguel gets a step up in the ladder also. Autobiography of a fictional character.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Hi all

Free copies of this book are now available on Kindle format as I am running a free 5 day promotion. The paperback version got eight 5 star reviews, if you download it and enjoy it, please leave a review for the Kindle version. Link is below. Thanks

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom