For Sale [FREE] Computer Peripherals (Printers/Scanner)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by admay, Jun 25, 2016.

1. admay

admay

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I have been having a bit of a clear out and have a few computer peripherals that might be of interest to someone. ICBA with all the hassle of eBay etc. All free but must be collected from Cambridge.

1) HP CP1700 A3 inkjet printer - comes complete with duplexer, a second paper tray and HP jetDirect adapter. Benefits from having separate print heads and ink cartridges. Ink cartridges are about half full. This was last used at the beginning of the year and worked perfectly then. It is big but will print double-sided A3+.

2) Xerox Documate 510 scanner. This is a USB scanner with built in sheet feeder. The spec says that it should take 50 pages at a time but I have always had better results with somewhat less. It may just need the pickup rollers cleaned. Not sure of the resolution but high enough for anything I have ever wanted. Again last used at the beginning of the year when it and the CP1700 were replaced by an all in one device.

3) Finally an HP Deskjet 970cxi inkjet printer with automatic duplexer. Quite old and not been used for several years - again worked fine when packed away. Built in the days when inkjets were solidly built but not sure if drivers are available for anything later than Windows XP.Comes with one each black and colour cartridges although these have been hanging around for a while.

Any of these items can be collected from Cambridge.

Price and currency: £0
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.