Free CF card for recent Canon buyers

Timmy C

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've not been looking on this forum much so sorry if this is old news but anyone who's recently bought a Canon compact digital camera can claim a free 128mb flash card using the form here:

http://www.mumplusone.com/site/voucher.php?v=870

It states you need buy from your local dealer but I bought my Ixus400 online from somewhere miles away and sent a scan of the reciept and 2 weeks later a brand new 128mb SanDisk CF card landed on my doorstep. Something for nothing...can't complain!

Great spot my good man! Tks for sharing this... :thumbsup:

regards

Excellent - thanks :thumbsup:

I bought my Ixus 400 online from the US (Powershot 400 there). D'you think they'd accept a US receipt?

Apart from Timmy C, has anyone received their free memory yet?

WoodyAllen said:
Apart from Timmy C, has anyone received their free memory yet?

Yep - I sent off for one. It arrived a week after me sending off a copy of my receipt... a nicy shiny 128mb Sandisk card :)

I've heard that some people waited nearly 5 weeks for it to arrive so I'm guessing delivery times depend on their stock.

How long is the offer on for and does it apply to new purchases as those that have just been bough and wouldn’t the memory be better given when you buy the camera than having to wait for it?

I think the offer is on until the end of the year. :)

Oh, and please let us know which digcam you end up buying... I'd be very interested ;)

Again, thanks to the person who started the thread - just brought my missus a canon a80 and this will be a nice addition, offer open til dec 2004 but if nothing arrives then only the cost of a stamp!

:thumbsup:

Bought a canon S1 yesterday so i'll be scanning that receipt at me mates. What do they get out of it? Maybe it will push people in to picking a canon

I was mate, when i held it i just never liked the feel of it. So i tried the S1 and i really liked it. I'm well happy, the zoom and the pictures are fantastic.

"the eagle has landed"... just received a nice new 128MB CF card

thanks again TimmyC..

Got mine yesterday - 3 weeks and one day since I sent it (and over a year since I bought the camera!)

Thanks for the info Timmy C!

Hi,

My first post so excuse me if its a dumb question....

I will be buying the Canon A80, probably get Jessops to price match it :)

I missed the Argos offer (free 128 mem) as mentioned in an earlier thread so was pleased to find this one :)

My question is this...

Do you have to register on the mumplusone website to get the deal and/or print the voucher?

I followed the link given earlier in this thread and when I select 'print' on the voucher, adobe opens up but only the top half of the voucher is there.
Will all of the voucher appear if I register with mumplusone.

Or do I have to have a 3rd child just to get a free mem stick !!! ;-)

Cheers for any help

Skip

Hi The Skipper - welcome to the Forum. They are a happy and knowledgable bunch here - only too pleased to help.

I tried printing from the Adobe and like you only got half the sheet but then I printed off the url page and obtained the voucher that way.

Dennis Leighton said:
Hi The Skipper - welcome to the Forum. They are a happy and knowledgable bunch here - only too pleased to help.

I tried printing from the Adobe and like you only got half the sheet but then I printed off the url page and obtained the voucher that way.

Nice, I like 'things A/V', looks like a nice forum :)

Thanks for the tip about the voucher, I was going to do that but a bit blurry, didn't know whether that was acceptable. Cheers.

When you sent the voucher off thouhg, was you registered with Mumplus one or is there no need for that?

Cheers again,

Skip

ps I am off to Jessops now to barter the A80 :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom