Bargain Expired Free Case of Craft Beer for AVForums Members

Have you tried the beers yet then xD

I’ve had one tonight called Mama which was an American Pale ale. Quite enjoyed it and I can’t imagine the other 9 are going to hang around for long

Mine are out for delivery tomorrow

Just need to phone up and cancel on Monday. Not had any of them before. Great deal. Thanks.

IMG_20180210_123143.jpg

20180210_134419.jpg

First one cracked open.

Just a heads up Foster,

That bottle clashes with your Carpet mate, someones nicked the table that lamp used to sit on, and your TV is to small and i suspect a little on the low side.:eek::eek::eek:

No need to thank me thats what were here for.

:p

Just a heads up Foster,

That bottle clashes with your Carpet mate, someones nicked the table that lamp used to sit on, and your TV is to small and i suspect a little on the low side.:eek::eek::eek:

I properly laughed when I went back a page to see what you were describing

Just a heads up Foster,

Yup if I ever need advice i'll be sure to PM you ;)

Whoever it was that was worried about subscribing and getting low strength beers fear not as 6 from 8 are above 6% vol

Nice. This will be the second time I’ve joined Beer52, and cancellation is very straightforward. First time I’ve used Apple Pay on a website too :)

Cancelled today easy enough, no trying to entice you backb

Just cancelled. They mentioned that the AV forums code also gives £10 off the second case, making it £14 delivered, which seems a fair price but didn't actually show online (according to the website my next payment would've been £24).

Just cancelled too. Between this deal, the flavourly one last week and the Adnams £10 off code last month, I'm swimming in beer. Need to up my game.

When do you cancel (after the crate arrives?) I have joined but will want to cancel before I am charged again

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom