Free Breakfast...if you can eat it all!

markie g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

10 eggs, 10 sausages, 10 rashers of bacon, 10 slices of toast, five black pudding slices, tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans.

Anyone up for the challenge?
Bolton's amazing 10-egg big breakfast challenge (From The Bolton News)

Followed by a free bed for the night at the local hospital afterwards

Wouldn't be able to manage half of that yet alone the whole thing. Nor would I want to be able to eat it all.

its where peter kay hangs out when hes back home:)

10 eggs, 10 sausages, 10 rashers of bacon, 10 slices of toast, five black pudding slices, tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans.

Anyone up for the challenge?
Bolton's amazing 10-egg big breakfast challenge (From The Bolton News)

Dread to think about the quality of the meat on offer there. Lips and arseholes anyone?

Having said that I reckon if you starved yourself for the day before you could probably polish that off, I know I could, although I wouldn't eat anything else for the rest of the day.

I don't like black pudding, tomatoes or mushrooms - think they'll still let me have a go without them? lol

Dread to think about the quality of the meat on offer there. Lips and arseholes anyone?

Having said that I reckon if you starved yourself for the day before you could probably polish that off, I know I could, although I wouldn't eat anything else for the rest of the day.
lol, i dont think they will be that bad. It costs £10.50 if you dont finish it so i think they maybe half decent.

lol, i dont think they will be that bad. It costs £10.50 if you dont finish it so i think they maybe half decent.

Are you kidding? 10 sausages, 10 eggs and 10 slices of bacon, half a loaf of bread, the tomatoes and black pudding etc. Service costs, overheads, staff costs and a little bit of profit, all for £10.50 - this stuff must come from the bottom end of the mechanically-recovered value range. Not just the stuff they jet wash off the carcasses, but the gunk they scrape from the floor filters.

It's obviously just a publicity stunt, just in very poor taste - in more ways than one.

keep the black pudding and i'll have a go, just take your time to eat it

Do you think I could swap the mushrooms for extra bacon?

Also, £10.50 and no brew? I'd expect free refills for that and yup, I reackon I could polish that off 1st thing in the morning, before work.

Wonder if they do a lunchtime special??? :rotfl:

R4z

Don't like mushrooms or black pudding....

Apart from that.......

Hi,

You could spell "Coronary Heart Disease" using that amount of food! :rotfl: Seriously, that guy must be nuts offering that amount of fat to anyone, for breakfast! :nono: It's clearly not a very clever stunt, and he's clearly not a very clever..... man! ;)

Pooch

Just go with a friend, sod the challenge - two massive breakfasts for a fiver each ... sounds like cracking value to me!!

I reckon it will be the eggs that beat most folk...

personally had a nice breakfast at Alton Towers this week bitch before me got the last snorkers though, also the mushrooms were watery apart from that not bad £4.95 so a few quid but once in a blue is ok and I did enjoy it

After walking around central London this weekend, I reckon this breakfast has already been on sale here for quite a while or a few coach loads from Bolton were in town ;)

Ian,

Yes he is. Look at all of the free publicity that he's generated

I wasn't actually being serious - I was utilising wordplay, e.g. "Cunning Stunts", and being careful not to avoid breaking forum rules! :D But you are technically right, in what you say! :)

Pooch

Jeez theres some stiff attitudes on here today. I reckon I could polish that off no problem, reckon I would be asleep for about 10 hours and not eat for another couple of days after but it would all be worth it just for a free brekkie :D:rotfl:

After walking around central London this weekend, I reckon this breakfast has already been on sale here for quite a while or a few coach loads from Bolton were in town ;)

There's a picture on the holiday thread of someone who has clearly made room for such a feast :D

*EDIT* here it is in all it's gory detail...

*EDIT*

Last edited:
Looks like a standard kids portion you get in the states :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom