Free Bioshock theme

got mine - cheers :thumbsup:

Is this the theme thats on live atm? if so I already bought it a few weeks back, damn :(

Cheers for the heads up, just got my code and the count is at: 1224 so plenty left.

How long does it take for them to send the email/code?

Been almost 2 hours and nothing as yet.

How long does it take for them to send the email/code?

Been almost 2 hours and nothing as yet.

It's not e-mailed to you, it should be right there on the page once you've logged in with a Eurogamer account. I just signed up and once i activated the account and logged in i went to the giveaway page and the code was there.

Edit: Beaten to it^

Sorted - Thanks

The screen I was taken to said "We have received your competition entry! Keep your fingers crossed and your eyes peeled for the competition results which we'll publish when the competition closes."

Didn't see the Givaways tab.

Downloading now - 1102 remaining :thumbsup:

I just sneaked in there about ten minutes ago. Before I logged in there were 66 left; afterwards only 53.

It's finnished, bugga i missed the boat on this one.

I bet you will be seeing the codes on fleabay soon:mad:

not a bad theme.. am very picky about what i have as my theme really wish you could set a different custom wallpaper for each blade!!

not a bad theme.. am very picky about what i have as my theme really wish you could set a different custom wallpaper for each blade!!

akane_1984, where did you get your Superman logo Gamepic. I've seen a few people with it, but they're usually american and way to dumb to tell me a clear answer on how they got it.

I wish they would start making themes that cover the marketplace blade as well.

Me too, if you log in with a US account you'll notice the marketplace blade currently has a Family Guy background, nice one too!:mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom