Free Apps for iPhone

skeep

Novice Member
Thanks both!

Im glad you like it! Was wondering on wether I should add comments to the apps so people could say wether it was any good. Any suggestions on features would be greatly received!!!

At the moment I'm checking about 3000+ apps a day. I could check all 300,000 but I only wanted to check the best apps otherwise it will get bogged down with chaff!

Thanks again

Some Bloke

Thanks both!

Im glad you like it! Was wondering on wether I should add comments to the apps so people could say wether it was any good. Any suggestions on features would be greatly received!!!

At the moment I'm checking about 3000+ apps a day. I could check all 300,000 but I only wanted to check the best apps otherwise it will get bogged down with chaff!

Thanks again
In my opinion, I think leaving comments might be a waste of time and storage space.
If an App is only free/discounted for a short period of time, people would just DL it anyway or check out the reviews on the App Store.
Also would you store people's reviews when the App isn't free/discounted i.e it's not showing on your App, to a point in time when the App becomes free/discounted again ?

Plus, you'd have to spend time moderating all the naughty words :rolleyes:
It's great as it is :smashin:

7ewis

Novice Member
Seems ok :) but how is your app any different to for example: PandoraBox or AppMiner?

Why should I keep yours and not theirs?

Flashy

I downloaded this the other night and actually prefer it to AppMiner following the latter's recent update. Can't pinpoint exactly why, but just do.

skeep

Novice Member
Thanks all, to answer LLebentz question I think there are a few things that set the app apart (I hope!). The first is that the app should be really simple to use. The second, is that I am only monitoring apps that ever someone is watching or have been in the top 300, so the app quality should be high. Lastly, the app is based off your local app store so there should never be any false positives, like when the app drops in the US but not the UK.

I am following this thread so if anyone has any feedback im listening.

Thanks All

skeep

Trist

skeep said:
I am only monitoring apps that ever someone is watching or have been in the top 300, so the app quality should be high.
That is the key for me! Really like the App. Cheers for sharing!

skeep

Novice Member
Thanks dan! I check the app store daily at 9:30am. Was thinking of checking more often but once seems like enough at the mo. What do you think?

OCukScoobyDoo

Just downloaded and installed. A Great looking app, really easy to use to does what it says. Hope to find some good free/cheap apps in the future using this.

GBrooksy

Standard Member
Brilliant app! Well done, iv had most of the other apps out there that do the same/ similar out there but their interface, mainly simplicity is a fail. Yours is simple, clear, and has pictures to slide through just mimicking the app store pretty much. That's all you need.
My other free app finder apps are redundant due to this nice piece of work. Thanks.

GBrooksy

Standard Member
One thing I would suggest might be an option is to have a more narrowed search?
What I mean is the paid and free sections split them down to apps and then games maybe? Some people just want to search through the latest free games list vice-versa for apps/ utilities.
Hope that made sense.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 25th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Sky agrees movie deal with Entertainment One
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Lypertek renames TEVI wireless earphones to PurePlay Z3
  • By Andy Bassett