free 60”screen & fridge drinks voucher EMP-TW10H

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by jason_one, May 16, 2004.

1. jason_one

jason_one
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yes its ture buy a epson EMP-TW10H and get a 80" screen and fridge free see: www.epson.co.uk for more info.
    less than £880 from savastore.com
    i know it replaced the emp-tw10 l.c.d. pj
    700:1 1000ansl to now 800:1 and 1200ansl

but what we would all like to know is it any good?
    anyone out seen/own the first model?

2. Sun

Sun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    if you do a search on this forum there is a link to the Home Cinema Choice review which was vey favourable, there is also a wealth of positive user reviews on projector central as well as their own glowing recommendation.

I have been watching the price for several weeks before I jump off the fence and it has been dropping gradually, ebuyer had it at £730 for a week before pushing it up every few days, it's now at £880!

If you can cope without the gimmick offer of beer fridge & screen then you can get this projector for £715 from nomatica.

Although actually everything above might be the non "H" version but still by all rights the H version should be even better.

3. yellowbug

yellowbug

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It looks as though the promotion comes from epson regardless of where you purchase, there's a voucher in the carton which you redeem at epson's website. For me the 60" screen would be useless as I'm going for a bigger one and also want a 'drop from the ceiling' type as opposed to stand-up. The beer fridge could however be of use!

I've read nothing but positive reviews of this pj (both pro and user reviews). But I think it's fair to say that it suffers from the screen door effect, if not too badly. I haven't seen it as I cannot find a retailer willing to do a demo of it, not enough profit in that model! I'm now seriously considering the Panasonic 500 for the higher res. and the smoothscreen technology.