Quantcast

FREE £15 off - UberEats

Status
Not open for further replies.

3lrac

Hey, just thought I'd throw this in here.

I have a code for UberEats. £15 off a £20 or more order. So obviously that means a minimum spend of £5. I know not a lot of people will go for this but if you're looking to order some takeway anyways and want £15 worth of food for free, then you can use this code.

Use code : eats-25e9ld

If you do end up using my code and actually complete an order with it, let me know I'll DM you with whatever other codes I have at the time, because I usually have a bunch. Right now (13/02/2020) I have two different codes for £10 off and one for free delivery. Just an incentive.

(T&C's £15 off a £20 or more order. The food in the basket has to equal £20.00, delivery cost doesn't count in filling it up to £20)

Last edited:

rousetafarian

Apologies, this wasn’t intended to be deleted as spam

sosen13

Worked for desserts for kids, thank you very much.

rousetafarian

Are you benefitting from this referal scheme?

rousetafarian

Yep,
Do I need to disclose it in the post or something? - I’m happy to comply with any rules.
Disclose it for transparency please, and next time if you could ask beforehand for clarity.

Checking with Admin if this is permissible or not.
Cheers

3lrac

Disclose it for transparency please, and next time if you could ask beforehand for clarity.

Checking with Admin if this is permissible or not.
Cheers
I’m unable to edit post without adding a prefix, which I don’t want to add.
So here’s the official disclosure:

I benefit from this when you use my code. When you complete an order using my code, UberEats grants me the same £15 off offer you received. Its a win-win situation!

T0rNaDo

as this thread is more of a voucher bargain for others to use.
then an item for sale as a classified ad..
ive moved it to the correct forum..

3lrac

Bump - Updated the original post to outline the fact that I have new incentive codes.

Whether you're settling in by yourself or want a meal at home with someone, get some free food this Valentines Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom