1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frasier - Season 11

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Confucius, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Confucius

Confucius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    Starts Wednesday January 28th at 23:05 on CH4 (double bill on that evening). :)

Probably the last series. :(

2. squirrely

squirrely

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +78
    It hasn't been the same since niles and daphne got together anyway,the writing, by frasier standards has been very poor over the last 4yrs and in imho the acting has been clumsy and out of character.i feel it's gone on at least 3 series to long and the end is welcomed.
    Thats not to say im not a huge fan,iv'e got every episode on tape and the first 2 series on dvd.:)

3. Confucius

Confucius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    Indeed, I find Frasier at it's worst is better than most other current comedy.

4. Mark Greaves

Mark Greaves

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    I agree - it's not as good as it used to be but still class compared to a lot of other stuff.

What annoys me is that Ch4 are advertsing it as one of the exciting new series starting soon and then they put it on at such a stupid day and time. Why not give it the Friday night slot it deserves :mad:

5. CatDog

CatDog
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Couldn't agree more. Personally I think C4 have lost the plot - To me NYPD blue is a great show and they are burying the new series with a midnight Thursday time slot !

6. Donnacha

Donnacha
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,401
    1st 2 episodes of the new series last night were very good I thought.

But scheduling is crap on c4. Just look what happened to the West Wing on there. Easily the best show on TV and the stick it on middle of the week at all hours!! It'll be interesting to see where they place the new series. But Frasier is off to a good start!

7. krg

krg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    C4 scheduling is a complete mystery. Drama like West Wing, Six Feet Under, etc. messed around with to ever later slots at their whim. Top comedies like Frasier, Sex & The City and Scrubs are moved around too. Sci-Fi, e.g. Stargate SG-1 and Enterprise is relegated to a dead Sunday afternoon/early-evening slot. And Andromeda is now showed at varying times between 2am and 4am on a Mon/Tue/Wed/?? morning! Oh, and don't get me started on how they're ruining Without A Trace. Amazing...

But getting back to Frasier... I found some of the last few series uncomfortable viewing at times, but the first episodes of this last series I really enjoyed. Hope it keeps up and goes out with a bang.