Frankenstein - Universal Essential Monster Collection Blu-ray Review

The News Bot

News Supplying Robot
This review is from the Universal Monsters Essential Collection limited edition coffin boxset. Phew - what a mouthful! Each film in the set will get its own comprehensive coverage.

It is great that these vintage gems are getting the hi-def treatment. Not only does it mean that some of Horrorwood’s finest treasures are getting the restorative care and attention that they deserve, it also means that many people, who have really only seen them on TV, can finally get to appreciate the artistry and dark, sepulchral beauty and power that they wield in the sort of clinical, hi-definition glory with which audiences once beheld them on the big screen. Now such classic and massively influential fantasy films can be analysed and dissected with a modern eye, discovering the essence of what made them the immortal landmarks that we view them as today. And this entry possibly deserves more attention than most. So, if you'll indulge my typical wallowing...

Read the full review...

KiLLiNG-TiME

Distinguished Member
Great review thank you, am most certainly looking forwards to watching this again, a must buy for me, shame about the cover art but thats just me :)

(so I’m somewhat surprised that seeing them here bothered me now. But, that’s just me. )

No i think it will be many people :smashin:

Top Bottom