• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

France maps

V

voodoocars

Hi.This is my 1st post on AV so be gentle.. I've got 2 sat navs.One is a Medion navigator pc with sd card slot and one is a Tomtom one without slot.I need to put france maps on either of them.Whats the best and cheapest (ie free) way to do this.I have the france maps that came with the medion but I cant get them on a card.The active sync cd wont run with vista for some reason.
Is there a site where maps can be downloaded and put on the tt1 ? I need a bit of assistance please.

V

voodoocars

What the hell is WMDC? Never heard of it. What about the maps for the tt1.Can they be downloaded from somewhere for free. I've seen TT1's on fleecebay that have europe maps installed so it can be done.

V

voodoocars

Right.Downloaded WMDC and managed to sync two pda's that I've got.Phew - half way there.Just got to put the maps on an sd card....

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom