Framed Movie Pictures

No tripod + using a camera phone = crap pics :( Just to give you an idea of what they look like on the wall. I think i will somehow colour the sides of the foam board black to make them stand out from the wall a little better.

(The pics are embarrassingly bad - that wall should be white!)
Photo0131.jpg

Photo0133.jpg

They are so light that they are just stuck to the wall using blu-tack!

Will probably get an Iron Man poster next to go behind my IM 1:1 (yes i already have a space made for it lol)

Will probably get an Iron Man poster next to go behind my IM 1:1 (yes i already have a space made for it lol)

:rotfl: Same here! :thumbsup: And got a space for my IM montage framed pic

Love that Clerks poster mate

Nice pics mate (well, the posters, not the actual pics :rotfl:)

I think colouring the sides of the foam, making it stand out from the wall more, will look better like you say :thumbsup:

I have a space for my Iron Man bust...in it's box, hidden away :( Hate having no space! It's going to kill me not having room for it :(

BTW, where would you pick up original artwork then? :)

Had a feeling ebay was in the list :D Might check it out, the only thing I use ebay for is buying nowadays, urgh, horrible place now! :rolleyes:

Shame I missed out on the recent collectormania, interested to check one out :)

Had a feeling ebay was in the list :D Might check it out, the only thing I use ebay for is buying nowadays, urgh, horrible place now! :rolleyes:

Shame I missed out on the recent collectormania, interested to check one out :)

Collectormania MK next year mate :thumbsup:

Nice pics mate (well, the posters, not the actual pics :rotfl:)

I think colouring the sides of the foam, making it stand out from the wall more, will look better like you say :thumbsup:

I have a space for my Iron Man bust...in it's box, hidden away :( Hate having no space! It's going to kill me not having room for it :(

BTW, where would you pick up original artwork then? :)

Cheers, just got to figure out the best way to colour them :confused:

Sucks about the IM bust, Do you really need a bed? That would clear some space :rotfl:

Cheers, just got to figure out the best way to colour them :confused:

Sucks about the IM bust, Do you really need a bed? That would clear some space :rotfl:

:rotfl: I have thought about it :D

To be honest, depending how it looks, it may get pride of place on top of my sub - SVS PB12-NSD - so nice and big, better than hiding it away! :cool: :smashin:

SG-22 love the room and posters, how/where did you get the foam board from? thanks:)

SG-22 love the room and posters, how/where did you get the foam board from? thanks:)

Thanks very much :smashin:

I got the foam board fromThis seller on ebay. Postage was quick and the board came protected in a box which itself was wrapped in cardboard.

Edit: just looked at that sellers page agian and they dont seem to have any packs of 10 for sale, you could always email them if you wanted some

Last edited:
lol, jdslater1 you already posted that on page 7 (still looks great though :smashin:)

I know strictly not a movie poster but i just recieved this
Mad Max 2 / Road Warrior METALLIC VARIANT poster by Tyler Stout!

By a guy called Tyler Stout who gets commisioned by a cinema in Austin Texas called the Alamo Draft house , for screenings of classic films !!!!

He has done ones for The Thing , Bladerunner & Big Trouble In Little China .....unfortunatly they are all sold out and very rare ....... :thumbsdow:thumbsdow

Haven't got it framed yet as appropriatley enough given the film I'm moving to Australia in Jan so will get it framed once we get there :thumbsup:

Really like that BIGRED will look great up on your wall am sure. Make sure you get some pics posted when its framed :smashin:

Last edited:
The 'Spaced' poster on the site looks pretty cool :cool:

Had a spare frame laying around so decided to do something with it, here is the result:

Photo0165.jpg

Found the pics online and got my old man to mount them for me. im really happy with the end result. just need to hang it now :D

not framed posters but my partner has said if I find one I can have a canvas print this Christmas I am huge Superman fan so just wondering if anyone can recommend any sites for good quality Canvas and if anyone could suggest the right image. I was quickly searching eBay and saw a lot of shirt rip canvas . . . don't know what to get.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom