Frailty - Reg 1

museumsteve

Distinguished Member
Anyone else watched this. I sat and watched it with the missus tonight (yes I got her to watch a movie on a Sunday night..;) )
I thought it was a top movie but if anyone else has seen it did you find the surround effects during the "demon sensing" sessions very loud. It sounded amazing but I think the missus is a little deaf now..:D

Great twist near the end (infact 2 really)..one for the collection me thinks..;)

encaser

It's not bad but a little by the numbers and unsure where it wants to sit.
Have to agree about the from no where booming brain drain effect:eek: It made me think that there wasn't a great deal of other music/effects as the above just whooped out.

buns

Banned
I have heard great things about the film itself, though from a ource who claims almost every films is amazing..... so is it worth getting?

ad

JSW

Is there a SE of this disc ??

Future Ent advertise it on there site as an SE with a diff cover pic to other sites and a different UPC.

Anyway I got mine from them and its the same as other sites versions and not the same upc as Future Ent say :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom