FoxSat-HDR with Multytenne Twin?

jurgen69

Standard Member
Hi, I know this is an old post, but I am considering the same set up. Does anyone know if this will work?

logiciel

Is this to receive the channels from more than one satellite to a Freesat receiver?
It can be done, but the receivers aren't made for the purpose, and of course it has to be done "in non-Freesat mode".

jurgen69

Standard Member
Hi logiciel, yes I want to receive 28.2 19.2 & 13.0. I understand the diseqc switch will work with the first LNB input but I'm unsure if the second input has diseqc capability.

logiciel

OK - that makes it clear. I think someone posted recently that both will do DiSeqC. I have the same satellites as you want on an ordinary dish. They could be done on the Freesat but I have to say I think a generic receiver like any of mine would be the better option. HTH - Logi

snelly

I can confirm that both tuners work fully with Diseqc.

I run 13,19.2 28 into my two humaxes.

I also use a Viaccess cam and BIS TV subscription to receive french channels.

Lots of cable and switches but it works well

I have high hopes that the recent updates to manage the channel lists (including adding non-freesat channels to the freesat list) will enable the blending of non-freesat channels into the main list and allow for the addition of manual recording to non-freesat channels.

Tim

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Hisense A7G, Zidoo Z1000 & Kudos Cardea C10 Reviews + Movie News and Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom