Foxsat HDR non-freesat Favourites

irishgrumpy

Standard Member
Reaction score
Ok, so now I have all the channels I need, so I want to keep most used ones in a list. :clap:

On a Foxsat HDR in the non-freesat mode there are 4 colour choices in the menu on top of the list, Red:my TV, Green: favourites, Yellow: satellite and Blue: scramble.

Red shows all the channels available, under favourites there are channels from each satellite, 26, 28, 19 and 13, and if I click on one, regardless of which satellite, it tunes in, great, I like that. :thumbsup:

BUT, I have no recollection of assigning any stations to the favourites list, so, how can I delete and add stations to it? :rolleyes:

Thanks,

TC

Its the same menu choice in Freesat Mode. The green (favourite) list shows every channel you've ever watched and I dont think there is a way to edit this with the standard humax software.

Ok I'll cover ha8000's point first, pressing green in channel list shows the auto favs, which do include previously viewed channels. Press green again and you can toggle through a selection of preset favs [ 1 > 5 ].
To irishgrumpy, if you wish to save a fav channel press the 'opt+' button and store that channel in one of the numbered options. To delete a fav repeat process but just deselect from the numbered option.

NB saving favs isn't reflected in the epg though.

Last edited:
Ooops. That will teach me to post just from memory. :blush: It appears that there is no favorites in Non-freesat mode apart from the auto favs. However the freesat mode does allow for as described in my first post.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom