Foxsat hdr after recording question

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by forrest1066, Jun 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. forrest1066

forrest1066

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hello Everyone

I have a Humax Foxsat HDR that i have had for just over a week and i have a weird problem with it. I have been recording the last few Apprentice Episodes and i have now watched them all. I know the series has finished as the final was on last sunday. Yet the box with not allow the deletion of the directory, i have deleted the episodes fine but the directory is still there. Does anyone have any ideas??

Thanks

2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,159
    You can't delete while the stb is recording anything. For files when it's finished recording find the programme you wan't to delete in Media Manager, click OK and choose the delete option. For folders you need to go into File Manager from Media Manager opt+/File Manager. cursor to the folder press red and confirm delete. Don't worry about the folder remaining in the RH pane its a bug, next time you open File Manager it will be gone

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009