• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Fox Sat HDR - Switches on at 3.00 a.m (sort of)

Apollo11

Hi, I have been up till the early hours a couple of times recently and noticed that my Fox Sat switches itself on at exactly 3.00 a.m then turns off after a few seconds. It doesn't actually fully boot up so I wondered if it's checking for updates or something? Funnily enough my Toshiba lcd tv does the same thing at the same time! Is my house haunted?? :eek:

Richard

grahamlthompson

In memoriam
Hi, I have been up till the early hours a couple of times recently and noticed that my Fox Sat switches itself on at exactly 3.00 a.m then turns off after a few seconds. It doesn't actually fully boot up so I wondered if it's checking for updates or something? Funnily enough my Toshiba lcd tv does the same thing at the same time! Is my house haunted?? :eek:

Richard

It builds the thumbnail images used for the chapters. If you look at a recording made today the images will be blank, look again tommorow and they will have images

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom