• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

FOX HD EPG Info beyond 12 hours ahead?..

Ghostleader

Prominent Member
On my Technomate 6800HD+ the EPG for FOX HD only lists upto 11am tomorrow, is this a technical issue with the EPG & my receiver or is the EPG info limited at the mo? Cheers.:smashin:

logiciel

You mean you normally get more than Now and Next on channels like that?
I'd like to know how.

Ghostleader

Prominent Member
You mean you normally get more than Now and Next on channels like that?
I'd like to know how.

It's a hit & a miss but MTVN HD has 7 day listings on, so does Discovery Science & Discovery World for other examples, how else would I know when "Future Weapons" is on?:smashin:

logiciel

Very odd - all I get is Now and Next, but full EPG on some channels on other satellites.
So do some UK channels have their own EPG and others only have Freesat's or Sky's or both?

Ghostleader

Prominent Member
Very odd - all I get is Now and Next, but full EPG on some channels on other satellites.
So do some UK channels have their own EPG and others only have Freesat's or Sky's or both?

You have got the wrong end of the stick, I'm talking about channels on Hotbird mate!:D

logiciel

I thought it was odd!
I'd better not ask how and why you get them that way.

1080 jawbreaker

Prominent Member
its possible to get 7 day epg on most of the 28.2 east channels using a linux reciever and black hole/dream elite images, and probably others. Most of the Polish channels on 13 east ive watched in the past seem to have an epg that works with just about any reciever, linux or not.

logiciel

I don't see much point in trying to get the 28E EPGs on anything other than a Sky or Freesat receiver, but certainly there are many European channels on other satellites, including 13 and 19 that produce their EPGs on receivers like the Technos. What was new to me was that channels such as Fox HD and MTVN HD do the same.

1080 jawbreaker

Prominent Member
the sky and freesat box doesnt allow you to ftp your recordings over to the pc for editting/ archival :)

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom