Four Smiley Faces

u8myufo

Established Member
Reaction score
One of my favourite shots from my Niece`s wedding.

Attachments

• P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 143
taking that short portrait would have helped greatly mate, more of the little ones and more of the dresses, perhaps move around to where they are facing too. You should try and get hold of the other peoples photos see how thiers came out

Yeh thanks ush flynn, the thing is I have never been one to attract the attention of the subject if I can help it, otherwise you lose all facial expressions and atmosphere, like these other attached pics, yes I could edit out the person in the background and I could have moved around a bit more but then that moment would have gone. Hope you see where I am coming from?

Attachments

• P1010048.JPG
    P1010048.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 89
whoops!! and this one

Attachments

• bridesmaids.jpg
    bridesmaids.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 89
I personally like them, espicially the second. I too am a great fan of un-posed shots. I was taking some today of my nieces and I kept hearing people asking them to look at me. All I got was the usual forced smiles :(

i like the shots dont get me wrong, i can see what you trying to capture, they seem a little underexposed also but that can be sorted out. But its just your framing of the subject im not feeling. The 2nd pic is fine but the third pic you have cut the first girls feet off and the first pic i still think would have looked more effective as a portrait shot

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom