Four player games

lostsoul

hey guys,

i normally have quite a few mates over and they hate watching two people play gears or project gotham while they just sit there. do you not find it wierd that these sort of games do not support four players on one console. i can probably understand gears but pgr3? it just gets boring playing one on one in both! and for some reason i cnnot have a guest on pgr3 or do system link!?!?! any ideas or thoughts on the lack of 4 player support!?!

smallclanger

hey guys,

i normally have quite a few mates over and they hate watching two people play gears or project gotham while they just sit there. do you not find it wierd that these sort of games do not support four players on one console. i can probably understand gears but pgr3? it just gets boring playing one on one in both! and for some reason i cnnot have a guest on pgr3 or do system link!?!?! any ideas or thoughts on the lack of 4 player support!?!

I agree there should be more. The obvious game for 4 players is bomberman LIVE on Live Arcade.

Codehead

Distinguished Member
Top of me head, Fusion Frenzy 2, Perfect Dark Zero, [EDIT] Marvel:UA (?).

CGizzi

THe old Conflict games on the original Xbox were fantastic 4 player games! I player 4 player with my mates on them all the time.

What made it better was each of the 4 characters had dirrerent skills Sniper, heavy guns, medic & engineer as I remember.

In fact one of my mates is still called "Grenade Eddie" for his love of dropping a gredade into a binker containing 3 other " Enimies " only to realise it was us a few seconds later.

Nivek TT

Distinguished Member
Worms from Xbox Live Arcade is four player. Also, Dead or Alive 4 offers an enjoyable 4-player tag mode.

Finally, if its your thing, there is Smackdown vs Raw.

All of these suggestions are not spli-screen so well suited to local multiplayer.

Alternatively, go buy a Wii :smashin:

Batch

I think flatout might be 4 player. Also ghost recon is great fun 4 player

daveon

Novice Member
THe old Conflict games on the original Xbox were fantastic 4 player games! I player 4 player with my mates on them all the time.

What made it better was each of the 4 characters had dirrerent skills Sniper, heavy guns, medic & engineer as I remember.

Totally agree, the conflict games where excellent for lads nights, four player games have really slipped by the way side, GOW and R6V would have been perfect for 4 player co-op.

The only game I can think of is GRAW not sure if GRAW2 has four player or not. Lack of four player co-op is a MASSIVE loss to the gaming market for me and even worse news was the new conflict game will only be two player offline :(

RicksonGracie1972

Distinguished Member
Totally agree, the conflict games where excellent for lads nights, four player games have really slipped by the way side, GOW and R6V would have been perfect for 4 player co-op.

The only game I can think of is GRAW not sure if GRAW2 has four player or not. Lack of four player co-op is a MASSIVE loss to the gaming market for me and even worse news was the new conflict game will only be two player offline :(

GRAW 2 is a four player game
New Conflict Game?
When
i loved the Desert Storm Series

Blackbolt360

Can't believe NO-ONE has mentioned Pro Evolution Soccer.

You can't have a better time than a tourny on Pro Evo, unless you don't like football then you're probably best sticking with your cooking mama tournaments at dance class....:rolleyes:

greektony

isnt R6:V 4 player split screen? Im sure it is but I havent ever tried it myself. Coop Story mode would be sweet 4 player!!!

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom