Found Price Error - Supplier is still honouring the deal!!!

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Tzunami, May 26, 2004.

1. Tzunami

Tzunami

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was looking for an in car video player, when I found this one at microvision online - http://www.microvisiononline.co.uk/mv1.htm
    I thought the price was pretty good (£199.95) so went to buy it, but when I added it to the cart, the price came up as £150.
    I rang the company, who thanked me for notifying them and said they would still honour the order at the lower price.
    She said that she would contacting the web design company, but let slip that this wouldn't be until next week!!!
    So pass the deal on to your mates and hurry - I ordered 3 - reckon they're worth it for the screen alone!!!

As a side point I also did what they suggested in their FAQs and purchased a multi extension thingy (£7.95) and a power invertor (£39.95) and have hooked one up to my PS2 - giving me a nicely sized in car Entertainment system that plays DVD's, PS2 and Videos for under £200!!!

Bargain, hope this works for everyone else

2. Trickster

Trickster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wow. On the Microvision website, they are advertised at £274.99

Truly a bargain. Only I'm skint at the moment. :(

3. Trickster

Trickster

Products Owned: