Found one

Roobear

Banned
After having a good look around for a universal remote to make life easy for me and stop the annoying "looking for the remote" I have found this one at a company called novatech. I like the price and the ease of use.
And it is easy to configure the macro system which I was a bit wary of after having heard of some nightmares people experienced with other remotes.
well recommended :thumbsup:

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?NOV-3000

stevelup

Distinguished Member
I say spam - given that the original posters only other post is a recommendation for another product from Novatech

Roobear

Banned
No not spam, I live 10 mins walk away from this company and have been very impressed with the prices they have. If I had had a good experience with a company like say ebuyer I would post that I had, as it is I have not so I haven't posted.
Also I am new to this forum, only joined the other week after a m8 told me about it and it has been very helpful, good to see members spreading the word when they discover something that they think is good or well priced.
and the advice offered is really useful.
Hopefully when I buy my next toy after payday I will be able to sing the praises of another company to put your mind at ease stevelup :)

stevelup

Distinguished Member
Fair enough - but it does raise suspicion when your first two (and only two) posts are promoting products from the same company.

Apologies if I offended you.

Roobear

Banned
not offended :) I can see where you are coming from, I just get a bit excited when I find stuff I can use and afford and not used this forum b4 so it probably looked a bit biased.

It is rather good btw :D

KingKrell

Novice Member
stevelup said:
I say spam - given that the original posters only other post is a recommendation for another product from Novatech
This is a surprising thought to come to mind in a forum where 90% of the posters are Harmony supporters and will recommend nothing else :confused:

thekingbeyond

LFCRules

Novice Member
Yep, it is a clone of the Cambridge one, which was my first foray into multi remotes. Was a good one :thumbsup: Then got a bit more cash and went via a Marantz 5200 to my Pronto TSU7000, and it is superb.

As for the comment about Harmony being the most recommended, yes, unfortunately it is. But that's why I changed the "Harmony FAQ" to Remote FAQ and the contents of the first post giving lots of different options of multi remotes :smashin:

Top Bottom