Found a website

mobily

Hello all,

On my daily trawl of the internet I came across a good website which lists the current bargains and special offers that are on for CD's and DVD's. I don't know if this has been posted so if it has I apologise but kick the following link and get yourself a bargain:

http://www.cdanddvdbargains.com/

Cheers,

James :)

figrin_dan

Superb - Now on my favorites (favourites)

Lex

Great :smashin: - not sure how up to date it is though - the LOTR trilogy CD has not been available from CDWow for a few weeks now I think...

Lex

Also just checked the £16.99 Twin Peaks DVD deal and that isn't available either... :(

H

Herbal

I think you gotta check it everyday, as they post bargains, but dont remove old ones

flateric

Originally posted by Lex
Great :smashin: - not sure how up to date it is though - the LOTR trilogy CD has not been available from CDWow for a few weeks now I think...

seems like you can order it now though

Lex

Really? I just did a search and it wasn't available - Can I have a link please :smashin:

Lex

Thanks flateric :smashin: (very strange though if you go to cd-wow and do a search for it it doesn't come up!)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom