forza motorsport2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasisnut

Prominent Member
Reaction score
what is this..is it being released on ps3?
is it a 'ridge racer' style game?
apparently you can choose from 300+ cars and totally customise them from paint colour to stickers etc.
anyone know any more on this ?

Its a Xbox 360 game only, no chance of it being ported either as it is a Microsoft owner studio

bummer....from what i have read and seen it looks amazin'

Forza Motorsport is to the Xbox brand what Gran Turismo is to the Playstation brand. As has already mentioned it's developed by MS Game Studios with the first one having been released on the original Xbox. There is absolutely no chance of it being released on anything but an Xbox Console or PC. A PC version isn't even that likely as it's one of Microsofts biggest franchises and like Halo will be used to convince people to buy an Xbox 360 over a PS3.

It's sad that it won't come out on PS3, Gran Turismo 5 seems a long way away.

It's not much of a problem for multi-platform gamers like myself but what racing simulators will PS3 have this year (I'm assuming GT5 is 2008-9)?

Yea GT5 will not be out till at least middle to end of 2008 which is s shame as its the kinda game that would convince me to get a PS3 as well as the 360 I have now. What racing games are there gona be for PS3 in the near future???

Yea GT5 will not be out till at least middle to end of 2008 which is s shame as its the kinda game that would convince me to get a PS3 as well as the 360 I have now. What racing games are there gona be for PS3 in the near future???

ummm you've got me there. I have both systems but PS3 owners are a bit starved of driving games. Mind you theres always the new version of NFS which will prob come out for xmas. I'm sure EA will make one.

Colin MacRae Dirt should be out in the summer on 360, PS3 and PC. Need For Speed probably in the autumn/winter. Can't think of any others at the moment. There is also Sega Rally Revo, NASCAR 08, and Juiced 2,

After massive delays on GT4 and the no show of the PSP version, it has to be assumed that all future versions of GT are "vapourware".

It's May 25th in the UK and May 29th in the US. I thought those dates had already been confirmed a while back.

Um this is the PS3 forum not X360. Why are we discussing the release date of a X360 game? Its out on the 8th Just btw :D

Um this is the PS3 forum not X360. Why are we discussing the release date of a X360 game? Its out on the 8th Just btw :D

:suicide: :laugh:

Lamb to the slaughter huh ? :rotfl:

Oh please GT AI is terrible!!!!!!!

Might look nice but thats it.
From looking at your sig, your not loving the PS3 too much :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm not the biggest fan of Gran Turismo, funny that Gran Turismo 1 os PS1 was one of my favourite driving games. But things haven't moved on since then. Sure the graphics have got better but when driving the cars, they just seem to feel so heavy.

Seeing as Forza 2 isn't even a PS3 game, I'm closing this thread.

Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom